Twitter: Amari Cooper: CeeDee Lamb been ready to be WR1

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's no crying in football. Plus it doesn't help anyway.. Or haven't you noticed? What has all your crying gotten you?

Just presenting the facts buddy. And it appears that most of the NFL and the fanbase agree that Zeke is past him prime and we need to see a lot more of Pollard.

Will you be crying when your hero gets punted after the season?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Just presenting the facts buddy. And it appears that most of the NFL and the fanbase agree that Zeke is past him prime and we need to see a lot more of Pollard.

Will you be crying when your hero gets punted after the season?

Unlike you I don't cry over anything. And I have no heroes outside of my dad.. But you feel free to continue to run this braindead smack of yours. It reveals you quite well.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do all of you think he would say in an interview hosted by people who does radio in Dallas?
This was just a business decision so Cooper don’t burn any bridges while he is playing or retire.

I do still think Cooper don’t like Moore because it sounds as though Cooper feel no one can be the guy in Moore’s system.
He doesn't HAVE to say ANYthing. He owes Dallas nothing. Any comment pro or negative doesn't effect him in Cleveland.

I think he was sincere in his approval and support of CeeDee. I wish our "fans" would do the same.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Unlike you I don't cry over anything. And I have no heroes outside of my dad.. But you feel free to continue to run this braindead smack of yours. It reveals you quite well.

LOL..........you defend zeke like he's your dad. "My hero Zeke is never at fault" :muttley:

the fact that most experts and fans agree with me gets you all tied up in a wad. LOL

The fact that you cant admit how wrong you have been just goes to show what kind of man you are.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL..........you defend zeke like he's your dad. "My hero Zeke is never at fault" :muttley:

the fact that most experts and fans agree with me gets you all tied up in a wad. LOL

The fact that you cant admit how wrong you have been just goes to show what kind of man you are.
Ronnie has never said that. You should not be allowed to post here ever.

Not questioning admin....they do a great job here. Good peeps JMVHO. I think some rules need tweaked a bit. Two things worse than swearing and name-calling...lying and false accusations...to/about very good forum members. .I suppose blatant trolling I hope? Trolling or not...we as a community should not let this kind of vitriol/trolling exist.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Amari Cooper also “knew” he was worth 100m$ to Dallas’s offense, yet many here believe you’ll be improved without him.

I’m not doubting the possibility of it coming true, but he’s just saying what people want to hear.
You cray.
Who does that?
We are as emotionally intelligent as just about anyone else.

Maybe.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It’s not about cooper it’s about lamb. He’s just better than cooper. Dak and Moore did the right thing.

some of you lamb doubters will start learning that soon enough.

I'm not doubting Lamb, as i have said before in other threads...the minute the GM drafted him and dressed him in 88 Coopers future here was set. I do however have huge reservations about this OC and how he uses (or mor doesn't use) the talent he has.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
“Again it’s just about opportunity”…read into that what you want

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LOL. Amari should have just said yes and kept it moving.
These comments led to the team offering to sources that he didn't play hard and was basically a bum with the playoff game on the line.
Life lesson here....
When you get divorced, keep your mouth shut beyond PC responses.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not doubting Lamb, as i have said before in other threads...the minute the GM drafted him and dressed him in 88 Coopers future here was set. I do however have huge reservations about this OC and how he uses (or mor doesn't use) the talent he has.
Pollard was the big one for me.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Pollard was the big one for me.

i agree on that also, Not that i share your opinion on Zeke ( i do share your opinion on paying RB's though) Pollard looks like the most dangerous player we have in open space with the ball...the OC needs to get him more touches even if he keeps Zeke's touches the same.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping CeeDee lives up to Amari's generous praise! If he's nearly as good this year as Amari was, I'll be giddy!:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here's hoping CeeDee lives up to Amari's generous praise! If he's nearly as good this year as Amari was, I'll be giddy!:thumbup:

CeeDEE doesnt need you , any fan, or ACs approval to be a #1, he already is , was our Leading WR and in college he was a 1 , was AC protecting him then , nope..no need to wait and see,

Lamb is our #1, will he be elite, that will be a wait and see but hes every but as productive as AC has ever been., last year's numbers are all AC ever has put up..far from impressive i mean coop never had one season let alone 3 straight like Dez did, those were 100% elite seasons.

cooper never been elite just really good, lamb is already there..

moving on..

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
CeeDEE doesnt need you , any fan, or ACs approval to be a #1, he already is , was our Leading WR and in college he was a 1 , was AC protecting him then , nope..no need to wait and see,

Lamb is our #1, will he be elite, that will be a wait and see but hes every but as productive as AC has ever been., last year's numbers are all AC ever has put up..far from impressive i mean coop never had one season let alone 3 straight like Dez did, those were 100% elite seasons.

cooper never been elite just really good, lamb is already there..

moving on..

I don't believe I inferred that CeeDee needed me to approve of him, although, I think both Amari and CeeDee were really good last year. I'm hoping that CeeDee will be even better this year -- anything wrong with that? I don't think so. I don't need you to approve of me, though. That's also what I think. o_O

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i agree on that also, Not that i share your opinion on Zeke ( i do share your opinion on paying RB's though) Pollard looks like the most dangerous player we have in open space with the ball...the OC needs to get him more touches even if he keeps Zeke's touches the same.
Just play the back that’s playing the best. Simple as that. Who is making plays?