Amari Cooper is still a stud

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
He's still producing in spite of playing with four different QBs.
Made some clutch catches yesterday, had a good game.
On pace for over 1,100 yards receiving this year, which would be his third straight 1,000 yard season, fifth in six seasons.
No-drama player, and has been much better on the road this year, too.
He and Lamb are your top-2 receivers for the next half decade.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's still producing in spite of playing with four different QBs.
Made some clutch catches yesterday, had a good game.
On pace for over 1,100 yards receiving this year, which would be his third straight 1,000 yard season, fifth in six seasons.
No-drama player, and has been much better on the road this year, too.
He and Lamb are your top-2 receivers for the next half decade.
need more Tds 20mil and what 3 tds?? i know hes quietly having a solid year but i want more TDs

J817

Reaction score
need more Tds 20mil and what 3 tds?? i know hes quietly having a solid year but i want more TDs

Dallas-Cowboys-v-Washington-Football-Team-fe27cc5ae36e16e07e7e59da1d7da9fa.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that 20M per wouldnt be better spent on defense right now is lost.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
TDs aren't a great way of measuring WR play, honestly.
Julio Jones isn't a big TD guy. Same for Keenan Allen.
Hasn't stopped the offense from averaging over 30+ points a game with viable QB play.
Yesterday was a good example for DAL.

blueblood70

Reaction score
TDs aren't a great way of measuring WR play, honestly.
Julio Jones isn't a big TD guy. Same for Keenan Allen.
Hasn't stopped the offense from averaging over 30+ points a game with viable QB play.
Yesterday was a good example for DAL.
hey i said i want more Tds remember Dez he set records over 4 years ,TDs do win games , called points this isnt fantaasy football where you get points for yards.LOL too bad because we would win more..

you want to dig on Dez? i hope not you show me 4 straight seasons by any of our Post Dez WRs that comes even close to Dez best seasons, let me know..

so yes AC having a nice season but dont say TDs dont matter as a player judgment, because that makes you look bad..TD matter the most..JJ neds to score more as well..

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
hey i said i want more Tds remember Dez he set records over 4 years ,TDs do win games , called points this isnt fantaasy football where you get points for yards.LOL too bad because we would win more..

you want to dig on Dez? i hope not you show me 4 straight seasons by any of our Post Dez WRs that comes even close to Dez best seasons, let me know..

so yes AC having a nice season but dont say TDs dont matter as a player judgment, because that makes you look bad..TD matter the most..JJ neds to score more as well..
One, I never said TDs don't matter. Those were your words. Sure, a 10+ TD guy helps in the red zone. Is it the end-all for judging receiver play? Hardly. BTW, with a decent QB Cooper had 8 last year and 7 the year before that, so it's not even a strike you can use against him unless you want to ignore the QB
carousel this year.
BTW, some of those "fantasy football" yards (the 4th down catch by Cooper) set up the game-winning drive yesterday, but go on.

blueblood70

Reaction score
One, I never said TDs don't matter. Those were your words. Sure, a 10+ TD guy helps in the red zone. Is it the end-all for judging receiver play? Hardly. BTW, with a decent QB Cooper had 8 last year and 7 the year before that, so it's not even a strike you can use against him unless you want to ignore the QB
carousel this year.
BTW, some of those "fantasy football" yards (the 4th down catch by Cooper) set up the game-winning drive yesterday, but go on.
for 20mil we deserve it all from our WR..that what im saying, say im wrong..:))

double digits puts WR in elite company..thats my expectations..sorry..