Amari Cooper isn’t worth the money

quickccc

Reaction score
i still by far think we got lucky to get Cooper with a 1st round .... ..only he's not Julio jones .. hes' not one of a kind WR like that

He still has not out- ballin and showing up big against the very elite coverage CBs.... ala Lattimore- Saints and Gilmore- Pats ..

.....and Jalen Ramsey -Rams is right down the road.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Should not have traded a first round pick for him and then not re-signed him.

Expensive rental. Should have traded both him and Dak before the trade deadline.

Lmao! You guys are ridiculous. You want to trade real talent for draft picks. Awesome. So tell me your wise plan on who you plan to replace them with in the draft. Surely you have some players who are more talented right away, right? :muttley:

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Lmao! You guys are ridiculous. You want to trade real talent for draft picks. Awesome. So tell me your wise plan on who you plan to replace them with in the draft. Surely you have some players who are more talented right away, right? :muttley:

Players you don't have signed who are going to sign for more than they're worth? Yeah.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big time players are supposed to show up in big time games.

Amari had the same amount of catches I did: 0.

Paying him would only add to the many mistakes made by Jerry in the last 23 years

Pay Cooper, fire Garrett and the rest of the staff. Problem solved.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
If its not obvious to you that hes hurt then I dont know what to tell you. The coaching staff needs to sit him for a game or 2 and get him back to 100%

Noclaf

Reaction score
he got destroyed by that corner, yea he is worth it lol

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Lay off Amari, these team has no "next man up" mentality.

it survives off the starters and can NOT hack injuries or players playing hurt.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Here we go, putting blame on people that don’t deserve it. He was getting shadowed by the best CB in the league. He had a catch taken from him because of Tyron’s holding. He attempted to make (what I thought was a catch) at the end of the game. Pats have the best secondary in the league. Winning through the passing game shouldn’t have been the gameplan in the first place. Especially in the cold rain. With him being injured. All of those things add up to him having one terrible game. Quit overreacting over one of the best players on our roster.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Patriots usually do this to offenses who can't scheme anything.

It's more of a testament to how much Bill completely owns non-creative coaches.

Zimmer couldn't stop Amari. But, when you go against possibly the best defensive coach to ever live, and undeniably the best in the modern era with all the passing, if you want to have your best receiving options productive against that giant, you best prepare like it.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He clearly has health issues. He clearly is a stud when half way healthy. Not sure where the right balance is.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Cooper plays through injury on a cold, wet, sloppy day. Why does he play? Because he will take the league's best CB with him wherever he goes. If he decides that he is too hurt to play, the best CB now is assigned to Gallup or Cobb and those guys are also neutralized.

Uneducated Cowboys fans - "I don't care that he was top five in the league in receiving yards before this game - he is lame, cut him!!!!"