Amari Cooper Out Until Week 1

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually have plantar fascia.
It mainly sucks in the morning and at the end of the day.
You can stretch it out and deal with it, but I don't know how elite athletes in a "game of inches" deal with it.
I've had it more than once. I slide my foot I can't roll it. It's about a four-week injury . Nice to see you back we're on vacation my cowboy brother

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cooper said he's played with this at Alabama and in his rookie year with the Raiders. I trust he knows how to manage it and he's going to be fine for the opener. He's already been resting it since August 3.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is a 2nd time he has dealt with this injury and it is a issue that may have him out longer. He played through the injury until he got concuss and a high ankle sprain in 2018. But that is not how you want to go into a free agent year. Either he waits, plays later in the season and takes the franchise tag next year, or he will be the next to sign a extension after Jaylon Smith knowing a bird in the hand is better two in the bush.
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...mari-cooper-was-out-there-playing-on-one-foot
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ari-cooper-foot-injury-affected-my-whole-game
https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/amari-cooper/7206

We don't need no stinkin' facts.

Some folks here just "know" things. Trust their feelings, like you're watching Star Wars.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yeah we'll see.

I think a lot of these "injuries" that are being reported around the league are just a way for vets to get out of practice.

Like clockwork every year. Bidness decisions...

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if the rest of the receiving corp and Dak can step up so that Cooper's absence isn't felt.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why is anyone shocked by this?

Dude is waiting on a new contract and there’s no reason to expose himself to real injury while playing on an outdated contract.

I guarantee you when he signs the new contract he’ll be ready to play.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who we playing again?
Yeah, I know but don't take them too lightly. They would love to spoil our opener at home. They will be missing a few weapons too but they are still a divisional foe and anything can happen.

Techsass

Reaction score
Yeah, I know but don't take them too lightly. They would love to spoil our opener at home. They will be missing a few weapons too but they are still a divisional foe and anything can happen.
I just can't resist ragging on them for some reason. It's an addiction, I think.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I just can't resist ragging on them for some reason. It's an addiction, I think.
I understand, I love it when we beat them but losing to them feels like losing twice, it hurts me so bad. When it is a game I know we can win it's just so much worse. That's why it's so important to me that Amari be healthy enough to play.

Altestic

Reaction score
It's okay we can trade Cooper for a 1st and start Jon Vea Johnson at X