Twitter: Amari Cooper running routes again

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just hope this off season procedure helps put an end to the issues he has had for a while. Guy is a great WR who has been able to produce very good seasons despite the foot issues but if he can manage to get past these problems he has a chance to put together a big season for the Cowboys

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I love A. Cooper!! I don't get the animosity he gets from some of the fans here on this site. He's been a great receiver for us ever since he got here!

I think some interpret his quite demeanor as not caring. Coop has never come off as a Diva WR which is rare at that position but the guy is a playmaker capable to taking it to the house anytime he gets the ball. Not a lot of trades Dallas has made has worked out as well as getting Cooper.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Guy is a great WR who has been able to produce very good seasons despite the foot issues

Yes....when he feels like playing. Usually about 10...11 if we are lucky....games per season.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think some interpret his quite demeanor as not caring. Coop has never come off as a Diva WR which is rare at that position but the guy is a playmaker capable to taking it to the house anytime he gets the ball. Not a lot of trades Dallas has made has worked out as well as getting Cooper.

What's funny is at first people all claimed to like his demeanor as he was billed as an anti-Dez. Then after a while it's, "does the guy have passion for the game?" This is why if you're a player you ignore fans and carry on with your program.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What's funny is at first people all claimed to like his demeanor as he was billed as an anti-Dez. Then after a while it's, "does the guy have passion for the game?" This is why if you're a player you ignore fans and carry on with your program.

True. I never had anything against a guy who exudes passion, Irvin did 10 fold but that is who Irvin was, it was not a gimmick or seeking attention and Mike used that to push himself. Cooper personality is quite different but he goes about his business and has shown himself to be a playmaker in his own right. There is no right way or wrong way, guys are who they are and as long as you go out and do your job I have no issue with either type of player.

Mannix

Reaction score
Look at Cooper around 1:18....is that a general store sack of flour stuffed into the back of his britches, or what??? I am kind of surprised we didn't have another Skip "fat shaming" moment this morning!!!