Twitter: Amari Cooper running routes again

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If your opinion is able to change that easily and quickly (because those posts were just over 2 weeks ago) maybe you shouldn’t dig your heels into the sand so strongly. Because you were ADAMANT that Cooper was going to miss majority of the season/not be very good when he is out there.

Also yes you should eat crow because you literally said in that thread “noted we are both on the record and one of us is going to be eating crow” lol
If your opinion is so rock steady even with new information being brought to light, then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post at all. There is no honor in being stubborn. We should all be enlightened enough to be able to allow our opinions to evolve as new information is brought to light.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If your opinion is so rock steady even with new information being brought to light, then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post at all. There is no honor in being stubborn. We should all be enlightened enough to be able to allow our opinions to evolve as new information is brought to light.
Rarely do I ever think someone should eat crow, especially over an opinion. And it's refreshing to to see someone admit they are open minded enough to change their opinion. That's like a unicorn here on this board, so kudos there.

That said, if there is ever a time someone is deserving to eat crow, this is a text book example. You didn't just give an opinion and change your mind. You stated your opinion as truth and called people stubborn in the process. And as already quoted, you even realized your statements were worthy of eating crow.

I don't care if you do or not, but it's a bad look.

Jstopper

Reaction score

oh trust me I believe the same, we all should update our opinions with new information I agree with you. I’m moreso talking about you shouldn’t present your opinions as matter-of-fact when there’s a chance you can be wrong. You didn’t leave any room for doubt in that thread lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rarely do I ever think someone should eat crow, especially over an opinion. And it's refreshing to to see someone admit they are open minded enough to change their opinion. That's like a unicorn here on this board, so kudos there.

That said, if there is ever a time someone is deserving to eat crow, this is a text book example. You didn't just give an opinion and change your mind. You stated your opinion as truth and called people stubborn in the process. And as already quoted, you even realized your statements were worthy of eating crow.

I don't care if you do or not, but it's a bad look.
You must have really wanted to see me eat crow if you are saying it's a bad look that I didn't. IMO, it's like driving down a road that leads to a cliff. If you realize where that road is going, what are you going to do? Keep driving forward off the cliff or are you going to reverse course and save yourself? I was about to go off a cliff. I reversed course. But you are now telling me it's a bad look that I reversed course? I don't think so.

stiletto

Reaction score
Eat crow about what? I'm allowed to change my mind. I'm not married to anything I say on here. Just because I think one thing one day doesn't mean I'm going to think that same thing tomorrow. Opinions evolve with the more information we get about things.

LOL!! Nice integrity. You literally said in the next few posts that we'll see who will be eating crow in the end. To me the end, was end of the season! Apparently to you, you'd never do it either way because you change your mind like a little girl changes her underwear. By the minute and next video posted! LOL!! Anyone with proper football knowledge would never make the initial idiotic position you took anyways.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
oh trust me I believe the same, we all should update our opinions with new information I agree with you. I’m moreso talking about you shouldn’t present your opinions as matter-of-fact when there’s a chance you can be wrong. You didn’t leave any room for doubt in that thread lol
If you are mistaking what I say as the word of god, that's your bad, not mine. Like anyone else, I say things, things that I honestly believe at the time I say them, however, if I am given additional information that disproves what I'm saying, yeah, I'm smart enough to correct what I'm saying by saying what I then know to be correct. So stop saying I present my opinion as facts. I say what I believe to be true. You can agree or disagree with what I say. It's not fact, it's just what I believe. If you have better information then lay it on me and then maybe I'll modify my words accordingly. I've already confessed I'm willing to have my mind changed. More folks should be open-minded enough to have that ability. We'd live in a better world.

stiletto

Reaction score
No, try again. I specifically praised you for changing course. It's literally the 2nd and 3rd sentences of my post. :laugh:

The sky is purple the sky is purple! <- obivous stupid thing to say... then "Oh you're right, it is blue!" <- good job admitting wrong. I get it but doesn't make the person any less of a smacktard. :lmao:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL!! Nice integrity. You literally said in the next few posts that we'll see who will be eating crow in the end. To me the end, was end of the season! Apparently to you, you'd never do it either way because you change your mind like a little girl changes her underwear. By the minute and next video posted! LOL!! Anyone with proper football knowledge would never make the initial idiotic position you took anyways.
If you aren't smart enough to reverse course once you realize you are about to drive off a cliff then bad on you. But I am smart enough to save myself by doing just that... reverse course. When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong and then I get back on the road and hopefully going the right way.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No, try again. I specifically praised you for changing course. It's literally the 2nd and 3rd sentences of my post. :laugh:
Yes, you said that and I thank you. so where is the "bad look" you speak of?

stiletto

Reaction score
If you aren't smart enough to reverse course once you realize you are about to drive off a cliff then bad on you. But I am smart enough to save myself by doing just that... reverse course. When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong and then I get back on the road and hopefully going the right way.

So basically you just throw rocks against the wall ALL the time hoping something sticks...when it doesn't you say, oh I was wrong...when you get something right, you declare genius!! OK we get it. LOL!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So basically you just throw rocks against the wall ALL the time hoping something sticks...when it doesn't you say, oh I was wrong...when you get something right, you declare genius!! OK we get it. LOL!!
No, throwing rocks to see what sticks would be me saying things that I don't really believe. I don't do that. I base what I say on the best information I have at the time. If you have better information then we can discuss it and then, maybe you change my mind.

khiladi

Reaction score
He is such a smooth athlete man.

It’s incredible. Especially for
His size. Amari ain’t a little dude.

To be honest, all I knew about Amari was "his drops" and this was the criticism leveled against Dez. But my friend who is a Raiders fan was like you just got the real deal. After watching him play, I knew this guy was elite. Any QB would love to throw to this guy. Not only are his routes crisp, he does it at a really fast speed.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Fans are constantly looking for the new. Trust me, in 3 years, fans will probably want Parsons' or Boss man out. That's why I'm so hostile to fans.
Yeah, I get that. As for Cooper he is a stud and should stick around for the long haul barring something crazy.