Twitter: Amari Cooper running routes again

817Gill

Reaction score
Look at Cooper around 1:18....is that a general store sack of flour stuffed into the back of his britches, or what??? I am kind of surprised we didn't have another Skip "fat shaming" moment this morning!!!

He’s wearing a hoodie and scrunched up jersey lol, this was just a joke right?

Look at him in the actual video of him playing. He looks slim.

Zman5

Reaction score
The dude glides in and out of his breaks. Unreal.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Fans are constantly looking for the new. Trust me, in 3 years, fans will probably want Parsons' or Boss man out. That's why I'm so hostile to fans.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Say goodbye to Gallup after this season. Coop is about to have a career season and Lamb is the superhero he is so, financially there will be no room for another WR that does what these talented three do. Gallup could ask for a team-friendly contract but I don't see that happening. Gallup can make more money elsewhere next season and that's exactly what he's going to do.

stiletto

Reaction score
Say goodbye to Gallup after this season. Coop is about to have a career season and Lamb is the superhero he is so, financially there will be no room for another WR that does what these talented three do. Gallup could ask for a team-friendly contract but I don't see that happening. Gallup can make more money elsewhere next season and that's exactly what he's going to do.

Aren't you the same guy that wrote this: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/hangin-with-mr-cooper.480699/#post-11064842

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We will keep all 3

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Fans are constantly looking for the new. Trust me, in 3 years, fans will probably want Parsons' or Boss man out. That's why I'm so hostile to fans.

Whoa you have by far the worst like:comment ratio I’ve ever seen. Your goal of utter toxicity seems to be paying off.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What's funny is at first people all claimed to like his demeanor as he was billed as an anti-Dez. Then after a while it's, "does the guy have passion for the game?" This is why if you're a player you ignore fans and carry on with your program.

It was always a bad criticism. You don’t run routes like that without practicing it a ton.

Big D

Reaction score
When people talk about cerebral players, Coop is just what they mean.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you are ready to eat crow already?!
Eat crow about what? I'm allowed to change my mind. I'm not married to anything I say on here. Just because I think one thing one day doesn't mean I'm going to think that same thing tomorrow. Opinions evolve with the more information we get about things.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Eat crow about what? I'm allowed to change my mind. I'm not married to anything I say on here. Just because I think one thing one day doesn't mean I'm going to think that same thing tomorrow. Opinions evolve with the more information we get about things.

If your opinion is able to change that easily and quickly (because those posts were just over 2 weeks ago) maybe you shouldn’t dig your heels into the sand so strongly. Because you were ADAMANT that Cooper was going to miss majority of the season/not be very good when he is out there.

Also yes you should eat crow because you literally said in that thread “noted we are both on the record and one of us is going to be eating crow” lol