TRADED Amari Cooper traded to Browns

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I’m just happy it’s done with. Folks can put up a shrine for the great Amari Cooper. Light a candle and remember the good times.

morasp

Reaction score
Yup......I don't think Gallup resigns ....nor Wilson. And honestly....I don't think Lamb is a guy that can be your lead WR.

This is like asking Alvin Harper to be your #1 guy.....and we saw how that played in Tampa Bay.
That's what I've been saying as well. If the Broncos game last year is any indication.

Carson

Reaction score
this trade was about unloading salary. Yout think teams were gonna give a 3rd and eat that salary????? cmon. GREAT job by front office.
That’s the best part of it.

Frees up $20 million over the next three seasons. Cap is starting to look good

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Good move. This mean a deal with Gallup is imminent. Now if they can sign Wilson I will be happy as can be. Every year teams are forced to make moves they dont always want to make. Its the nature of the salary cap. This was a good move imo.
Now get tanks deal restructured, sign Gregory, hit in the draft again and this is a good off season.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yep. Got to get rid of Cooper and his money just to pay Gallup 13-15m per. Insanity.

Gallup will be lucky to get 10 million annually with his bum knee. I think the delay is the Cowboys writing a whole bunch of performance and health based incentives into his deal.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Pretty sure Gallup deal now gets done.........
So we chose to trade one WR who made the team upset about his perceived lack of availability due to personal choices and being knicked up in order to sign another WR who is still over 10 mil but has much worse availability issues.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
:hammer:.........This whole thing is gonna blow up in everyones face. We can't lure free agents......and the guys we have don't want to be here.

Can you blame them when the owner won't look himself in the mirror and take responsibility?

Yepper,,, and to top it off they want a keep an oft injured, over the hill DLAW at 27mil CAP HIT......>GO F****** Jerry and Stephen Jones are such losers.....laughing stock of the NFL.....Got to be a total embarrassment when the Cleveland Browns rip you off.....

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Browns were dumb to give up a pick for a player about to get released
Every year it’s why can’t we try to get ANYTHING for the player we just realeased? We get something for a player that was gonna get released and it’s not enough. It’s almost like the group that bashes the cowboys for overvaluing their players are overvaluing the same guys.