Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Idiots!!!!!!!!! Wow I’m done with this team.

If we can’t get any production out of him then it all falls on Dak. Now we won’t be able to get a legit QB. Great, screw this team.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well there goes my hope of a qb in the 1st round. My Raider friends are in shock that got a 1st for him.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I can’t man

This organization...

How can you watch yesterday’s game and say we needed a #1 WR and we would win

So stupid
How do you watch our entire season and not notice the Cowboys badly need a #1 option.

Just having a #1 option makes Dak, Zeke, and Beasley better.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I would fire Will McClay immediately....How dare he take advantage of poor old Jerry when Jerry was on a binge after the Commanders game. Jerry probably doesn't know about the trade yet.......

Rayman70

Reaction score
explains why Jerry wasn't doing the radio show this morn...SOMETHING WAS UP.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do I think Cooper is an upgrade? Yes.

Do I think he is worth a first, or even 2nd? No.
A 3rd would have been the top they should have gone but Booger & Son are not known for being good traders. The Raiders got the cow and the magic beans.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Which is basically saying the "plan" that was formulated this offseason was a total disaster. Either way, Jerry has egg on his face. Throwing away a #1 on this scrub is asinine.

Gruden played us, big time.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
Championship!!! I cant believe I am the first one to say this... LOL, this team makes me laugh now. They speak about building within the draft. Hmmm.... Too much.

Oh yeah - Welcome to the funny farm Amari!

JonesBoys

Reaction score
And we wonder why this franchise hasn’t sniffed a super bowl in over 20 years. As long as Jerry has his grubby hands on this team they will never sniff another super bowl. Did this clown learn anything from the Galloway and Williams trades? Pats got Randy Moss with a 4th round pick, those are the deals you try to get not panic trades that cost you big time for minimal impact.