Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I hate this move.

We could've taken a flyer on Josh Gordon for the league minimum or signed Terrell Pryor for 500K or so..

But we give away our future to try to salvage our season...

Still no real coach.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The division is weak this year so maybe it makes sense. Guess we will find out. A 1st-rounder is too much though.

It is but we are getting a top five pick at critical position, for a pick that will probably be in the 15 - 22 range. Plus we get an experience player for an extra half season instead of breaking in the first rounder.

I'm kind of mehh on this, but I see the logic.

tm1119

Reaction score
In all honesty, this may be the most blatantly dumb move I’ve ever seen a sports franchise make. 8-8 (I don’t count the last win) last year and now a team going nowhere with obvious flaws...I know, let’s trade a 1st round pick for a struggling WR! Just incredibly dumb. No other word for it, just flat out DUMB.

I’m really going to have a hard time continuing to be a fan of this team when I know for a fact the front office is too inept to put together a winning team. This 1 almost literally hurt me

remdak

Reaction score
Gallup Bease and Cooper not bad receiver crew, but can Dez get them the ball. Don't like the first thought to much
I don't think DEZ can get them the ball (or maybe even Dak):)

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
If Cooper was the answer I would gladly trade a 1st round pick for him......But he's not .....trading away a premium pick would be act of insanity. We need all the draft ammo for potentially a QB.
That ship sailed a long time ago my friend. Jerrah is all in with Dak and will be until his supply of Johnny Blue runs out.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And we wonder why this franchise hasn’t sniffed a super bowl in over 20 years. As long as Jerry has his grubby hands on this team they will never sniff another super bowl. Did this clown learn anything from the Galloway and Williams trades? Pats got Randy Moss with a 4th round pick, those are the deals you try to get not panic trades that cost you big time for minimal impact.
I mean for all his trouble we could've had Gordon for a what 5th? These dudes are the substance but Dak will be put on the spot now for better or worse.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He will never be able to learn this Offense in 2 weeks

Don't worry, I have the cheat sheet.

post-7451-13413728737748_thumb.png

lwehlers

Reaction score
lets hope that the cowboys find a way to get to 8-8 so the raiders will not get a top ten pick.