Amari is the Anti Dez

Verdict

Reaction score
Amari is soft spoken, calm, cool, collected. Stays focused and waits for the QB to find him. Doesn't pester Dak.

Runs great routes. Great Separation. Elusive. Great hands.

Great team mate. Not a me first player.

No question Amari is the Anti Dez.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Amari is soft spoken, calm, cool, collected. Stays focused and waits for the QB to find him. Doesn't pester Dak.

Poor Dez.

Got his shot at redemption with the Saints, got hurt, back to having twitter fingers.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He’s the anti WR.

He scores a huge TD and he looks like he needs a nap.

I’ve never seen a football player make such electric plays and have so much control over their emotions.

It used to be called playing like a professional then all the stupid antics started and every player was trying to out do the other with some ridiculous celebration.

kskboys

Reaction score

Never thought of it that way, but I have to agree.

Cooper also protects the ball much better when being tackled.

Bizwah

Reaction score
The knock I kept reading on him was, "may not love football".

I think it's obvious that it false. He's certainly not a rah-rah guy. He's not going to prattle on about himself....nor is he a prima-donna as most top-flight WRs. He goes about his business.

Very refreshing.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'm not much into taking shots at Dez. The guy poured his heart and soul into this team and set a lot of franchise records. On the field, I think he carried himself the same way a lot of fans would -- highly emotional. His time passed him by, but Amari's career trajectory is in no way aided by Dez's demise on the field.

cern

Reaction score
Stephen Should get as much credit for bringing in Cooper as for getting rid of dez. Exec of the year moves.