Amari is the Anti Dez

kskboys

Reaction score
The knock I kept reading on him was, "may not love football".

I think it's obvious that it false. He's certainly not a rah-rah guy. He's not going to prattle on about himself....nor is he a prima-donna as most top-flight WRs. He goes about his business.

Very refreshing.
You know what? You don't have to love football to be good at it. Emmit never appeared to be into football, and certainly did not love it as much as Irvin.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Ironically, they both are/were Eagles killers. Similar situation late in 2014 @ Philly, Dez scored 3 TDs to help get the win to put the stranglehold on the division title. I'm loving what we're seeing from Amari. ;)

Verdict

Reaction score
haha, I'm a riot after a game, then I slowly fall back into my quiet zone. lol

Well you deserve a victory lap over that post. I really need to learn how to do that. It would would open up a whole new method to display my work. I know everyone would be thrilled with that. Such a bonus!

Verdict

Reaction score
It is nice to see how many of my CZ brethren appreciate this thread. Amari is such a steal. Dez was a little bit like throwing out the garbage at the end. It's sad that Dez never improved his craft.

Maverick84

Reaction score
So many fans (they know who they are*) are not going to like this at all.

*So do we.
yeah and some of them even had Dez in a Saints jersey avatars as recent as a few days ago, so they need to go ahead and ask @Reality to delete their ******** accounts and go register on the Saints message board

freaking fools.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I love the draft. And watching the first round go by will be tough. But it is soooo worth it to have a big time WR again!

Verdict

Reaction score
I love the draft. And watching the first round go by will be tough. But it is soooo worth it to have a big time WR again!

You may not have to wait long in the draft if Tank's salary demands are too high.

nobody

Reaction score
They are different players with different skill sets. No need to tear one down to build up the other.

True. I like Dez, but I'd take Cooper over him any day of the week. Good route running is a receiver's job. Dez was never all that good at it. His freakish athletic skill and passion for playing is what made him good....but father time caught up with him. With his excellent route running, Cooper will probably have a long, stellar career even as father time starts to catch up with him.

ShortRound

Reaction score
You should just write a diss track and make it public. Don’t hide let Dez know who you are

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
He’s the anti WR.

He scores a huge TD and he looks like he needs a nap.

I’ve never seen a football player make such electric plays and have so much control over their emotions.

Barry Sanders says "Hi!".

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Me to the person next to me when Cooper catches the ball:

“Yeah we boo him when he makes a play”