Amari Weight An Issue?

jsb357

Reaction score
since he's been in Dallas he's shown to me he's "nothing special" so pay him that way

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I still believe he was hurt and didn't admit it. May have cost him.... I think Amari is a good kid, a lot of talent but he's a fine-tuned machine. He's like a Ferrari. Has to be perfect in every area to perform. Gotta pay for that luxury. Otherwise, get yourself a Dodge Hellcat for a year or two until it Nosedives. Not sure there is an in between.
We know he was hurt early and missed most of camp.
Less running would contribute to looking and being heavier.
Once he had a bit of a down season can def see that start eating at him mentally.
I know it would have drove me bananas that I left 70-80M on the table to play for a bigger deal than struggled all year with injuries and drops.

Problem w Amari is now the big check comes due and you gotta decide.

My guess is they try to toss a tag on him and give it one more year unless his agent wants to take less than has been speculated.

foofighters

Reaction score
I don’t think his actual weight was an issue

But I swear I heard Ambar Garcia mention he went full vegan. Which would screw up his recovery if he’s not getting enough protein.
When did he go Vegan? That would be telling. My daughter went Vegan a few years ago and for 3 months she was in bad shape. After that, she's been great and now looks and feels great.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
When did he go Vegan? That would be telling. My daughter went Vegan a few years ago and for 3 months she was in bad shape. After that, she's been great and now looks and feels great.

Detoxing

My older cousin dropped 80 lbs in a year by removing meat from his diet. He's back to his high school size, and much healthier.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gezz.. first Romo, then Zeke.. now Amari. I’ve never heard of so many grown men talking ab another man’s weight. THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES PEOPLE! I’m sure they’re in better shape than anyone posting.

This is going to be a long offseason..

C’mon..

:hammer:
OMG you stole my thunder.. these are skilled positions on a professional football team and no way any of them are fat or out of shape, its all a ridiculous narrative to discus..

they know how o sgay in shape even when rehabbing or during a holdout.. if you thnk they could play at a high level for a better part of the seaosn out of shape, I have to say you are a hater troll to the OP..