Amazing how far some Romo haters will go.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
silverbear;1646382 said:
Anybody who reads that litany of stupidity knows all he or she needs to know to judge the credibility of the poster who shared it with us...

credibility should not even be mentioned in a thread that dunce posts in

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
i realize that stupidity is not grounds for a ban here but i really think the mods should make an exception.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1645549 said:
I sense there are few to no Romo haters.

My sense across the internet is we have a Cowboy nation of BELIEVERS.

From few to many, they were soon able to free themselves from the constraints of The Allegory of The Cave.

They've all become "Romons"... and his guidance has enlightened many into a life of optimism and happiness. Romo has shown them the light, for they were only temporarily blinded by the shadow of what was not real.

Let us all be guided towards success and winning.

Let Romo lead the way. And may never again, let a clown lead us astray. :starspin

P.S.

Any news on Minnesota's 3rd QB situation?

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1645617 said:

Oh, my. This stuff seem to contains more idiocy in its writing than I've ever seen in my entire life.

This writer doesn't have a clue about anything.

How can he claim to know something when it's very apparent that this guy is as far from knowledge as one could possibly be??

Numbers don't lie, and neither does a W and 45 points. I will tell anyone that I know that the content on that site is absurd and absolutely bogus....

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1646457 said:
credibility should not even be mentioned in a thread that dunce posts in

I'm sorry, I'll try to do better next time... ;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
AnyGivenSunday;1646520 said:
Oh, my. This stuff seem to contains more idiocy in its writing than I've ever seen in my entire life.

This writer doesn't have a clue about anything.

How can he claim to know something when it's very apparent that this guy is as far from knowledge as one could possibly be??

Numbers don't lie, and neither does a W and 45 points. I will tell anyone that I know that the content on that site is absurd and absolutely bogus....

I'll just tell 'em the blogger is delusional...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is killing me! :laugh2:

http://cowboyblog.com/2007/09/09/cowboys-win/

He's reversed the poll's results once again. Romo's back on top. So, he said earlier (paraphrasing) that the poll results weren't scientific to begin with and they because less scientific once more people started voting. So, my question is...

After multiple alterations, what kind of label can be placed on the poll now??????

I'm starting to believe that he was a Diebold employee from 2000 to 2004. :cool:

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
It's one thing to be a cynical fan and another to be a hater with an agenda. Trust me, I get irritated with the homer nation who can never find fault with the team. However, I can't also stand the hater whose purpose is not to support the Cowboys but prove everyone wrong. Cowboyblog clearly has an agenda. I'm not sold on Romo either but as long as he keeps winning, I'm going to give him all the credit in the world. There will be a point I will be sold on him and I'm getting there but in the meanwhile, it's unfair to criticize him while he is helping us win games. The guy just won a key game for us. How do you go about criticizing him? That just proves that you are not an objective fan. You are clearly watching these games with a bias that is anti-Tony Romo hoping he fails. That means you are not about the Cowboys. That means you are about your own ego on this forum.