Amazing how far some Romo haters will go.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DallasEast;1645597 said:
http://cowboyblog.com/2007/09/09/cowboys-win/

My goodness! :eek::

The blog's webpage has been edited with this message:

EDIT: Thanks for the link from the idiot poster at the Cowboys Forum. Thank you for reading! Keep coming back.

--and the poll has been altered to show that "CowboyBlog.com" is leading the CowboyBlog.com MVP of the Game with 32 votes and Romo with zero votes. He stripped Romo of ALL votes! Incredible.

Thats pathetic LMAO

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
DallasEast;1645606 said:
Serious question. Why start a poll for public opinion if you're going to simply change the results to suit your point-of-view?

Not so serious question. Are you Art?

That was about two current polls ago. I just changed it to screw with the guy that started the thread to skew my poll.

It was never scientific, but became less scientific when I got 15 votes from this thread in a row.

Besides, that is one of the good things about owning it, I can write whatever I want.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1645622 said:
That was about two current polls ago. I just changed it to screw with the guy that started the thread to skew my poll.

It was never scientific, but became less scientific when I got 15 votes from this thread in a row.

Besides, that is one of the good things about owning it, I can write whatever I want.

Dishonesty is a natural trait for you isn't it. I didnt start this thread to skew any poll I started it to show your idiocy, It had no negative effect on your poll since Romo had 90% of the vote before this thread was started.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1645623 said:
Thank you BigDFan5. At last a real answer to an honest question.

He has a link to Romosucks.com on his blog. He is a clown.

Tex

Reaction score
Another Cowboys blog site that is obviously not worth my time to read....

Tex

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Tex;1645628 said:
Another Cowboys blog site that is obviously not worth my time to read....

Tex

This guy is not a fan of the Cowboys he is a fan of himself

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BOOOO to moving the most actuve thread on the board into purgatory

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyBlog;1645622 said:

If you read the bold part enough times, you'll eventually come to the realization that's just plain nuts!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
DallasEast;1645597 said:
http://cowboyblog.com/2007/09/09/cowboys-win/

My goodness! :eek::

The blog's webpage has been edited with this message:

EDIT: Thanks for the link from the idiot poster at the Cowboys Forum. Thank you for reading! Keep coming back.

--and the poll has been altered to show that "CowboyBlog.com" is leading the CowboyBlog.com MVP of the Game with 32 votes and Romo with zero votes. He stripped Romo of ALL votes! Incredible.
That's pretty sad. He alters result of a poll because that wasn't what he was looking for, pathetic.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1645579 said:
Thank you for your kind words.

I do believe I told you a while back that after sampling your "football knowledge", I wouldn't be checking out your blog... seems I was right to do so, after having enjoyed a second sampling of that "knowledge"...

Guess you haven't been a Cowboys fan long enough to remember that another pretty fair Cowboys' QB had a well-earned rep for being wild at the start of a game, when he was hyped... especially wild high... then he'd settle down as he got into the flow of the game...

His name was Roger Staubach... guess he must have sucked too, eh??

If you can level the criticisms you did after the game Romo had last week, then you're not to be taken seriously... and reading your blog would be a colossal waste of my time...

silverbear

Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1645622 said:

Apparently, football talk is only a secondary agenda for you and your blog...

And why should those votes be discounted?? Are you saying our opinion is less worthy that others'??

If you don't mind making your blog worthless for a knowledgeable fan... guess you don't want traffic over there...

It says a lot, that you got publicity for your blog by this thread, leading to an influx of new readers, and when they show up, you decide to eliminate their opinions... why should anybody read your tripe, if you're just gonna edit out any viewpoint that disagrees with your own??

It's easy to see why you started a blog, rather than deciding to become an active participant in a message board dialogue-- you can't defend your ludicrous opinions in a debate...

You still shouldn't look for me over there, got enough to do without wasting my time on it...

silverbear

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1645629 said:
This guy is not a fan of the Cowboys he is a fan of himself

The question is, why??

I can only assume that the answer is that he thinks that Carrot Top represents the epitome of comedy, and Sophia Coppola was BRILLIANT in Godfather III...