Twitter: Amazing stat on the 2019 Cowboys

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take Wins over stats any day of the week.
When it counted against teams over .500 we Garbaged and Lost or we couldn't score over 15 pts.
In the end without a lot of gravy if you don't score you don't WIN!
7-8 pretty much says it all and this is without any major injuries.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
just goes toshow how much stats really mean just how bad this team is and how the coaching sucks so bad

visionary

Reaction score

just reinforces that cherry pitched stats without context are meaningless and misleading

Sort of like the stats geeks (and their blind followers) keep bringing up the one about “the run game has no correlation with winning “

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
only one stats counts. the won/loss record. the rest are just a compilation of tripe by those with nothing better to do.[/QUOTE WINNING IS THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS EVERY THING ELSE HAS NO MEANING

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Well I guess that shows we're some good coaching away from getting back to winning.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys had one of the best records in one-score games last season (6-2).

This year? The worst (0-7)!

Galian Beast

Reaction score
What this means is that we were able to beat really bad opponents which our schedule was filled with, whereas we remain 2-6 against teams with winning records and both the teams that we did beat are 8-7 teams that are barely above .500.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Pathetic. Gutless. Front-Runners. Soft. Mentally weak.

Just a few words that come to mind when I describe this cluster-cuss of a team and season.

Disappointing doesn’t even begin to describe it

willia451

Reaction score
We're like that next door neighbor you have always bringing home the fat chicks.

Yeah. The stats are there. But................DAMN!!!! Are we really calling those "wins"?