Twitter: Amazing stat on the 2019 Cowboys

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
There has been quite a few weird not so humbling stats during the Garrett era.

I mean stats that would be hard to get even if you were really trying for them.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Tells you it’s a team who can move the ball but struggles to punch it in,and isn’t getting help somewhere else from team in a bad way,say takeaways per se. For one they start deeper than opponent like a normality I just come to expect ...that’s a lot of pressure to put on an offense,go 80-95 yards for TD. They’ve done quite a few to their credit,but that’s not a sustainable survival plan. Then you got Dak...having hard time with red zone,and the offense has a batters slump where they can’t get going for good strches while the other horse rides away with our girl. It’s a hot mess and why you wind up with what I call “Garrett stats” ...only he concocts the most abstract and interesting oddities to amuse ones mind in the paper over coffee. Like a crossword puzzle of sorts.

conner01

Reaction score
We blew out some bad teams and lost close games to every winning team

CB61

Reaction score
Funny thing I was reading a story where Trent Dilfer was telling some dude I can't remember now I emailed him and told him what I thought about his article anyway he was saying Jason Garrett is a great guy he is well-respected around the NFL and a great NFL coach question mark now this came per Trent Dilfer who claims to be a huge Cowboys fan and a huge fan of Jason Garrett? I would have to start questioning what he's on at this point? I guess he could be right on all those things but being those things and putting it all together are two completely different things? I would think now I'm no Road scholar but seems like something wrong there

Brooksey

Reaction score
Marinelli lost his mind...He's worse than JG. Kris Richards never was the same after his HC interviews and the butt kicking that followed against the Rams in playoffs last year.

The whole staff needs to go except the kid K Moore and Kitna at Qb coach.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is the owner of so many embarrassing records. How he survived his first 3 seasons as a coach are beyond comprehension and an additional 6 is pure insanity.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
What this means is this year was just a fluke and we'll be back to dominating next year.
Very likely. The games we won were by a large margin, and we lost pretty much every close game. In year's part, we tended to win more close games than not

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What this means is this year was just a fluke and we'll be back to dominating next year.

You right....

9465168_orig.jpg