Reaction score
This guy is pure evil
goodell.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will backfire on them at some point as ratings will start dropping.
It will only backfire if the NFL cannot convince the networks to pony up more money each time their broadcast rights contracts expire.

loublue22

Reaction score
Annoying but much better than Peacock, many more people have Prime and Prime already has exclusive games. There was no NFL reason to have Peacock before that game.

Also Prime will soon be the home of lots of RSN content for NBA, MLB and NHL games, they are not that different than ESPN.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Annoying but much better than Peacock, many more people have Prime and Prime already has exclusive games. There was no NFL reason to have Peacock before that game.

Also Prime will soon be the home of lots of RSN content for NBA, MLB and NHL games, they are not that different than ESPN.
Games already air on Peacock as well. All the SNF games. Exclusively? No but it wasn't some huge leap to stream the game exclusively on Peacock. This is where sports are headed. They are building up to the Super Bowl being on an exclusive stream on an app in maybe a decade.

J_Allen

Reaction score
They better catch us in the first round if they want to show us playing.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I read that Peacock paid 110 million for that one game, and Amazon is paying even more.

Seems there's a push to make TV go bye bye and everything be subscription based. WWE is putting Raw on Netflix starting next year.

loublue22

Reaction score
Games already air on Peacock as well. All the SNF games. Exclusively? No but it wasn't some huge leap to stream the game exclusively on Peacock. This is where sports are headed. They are building up to the Super Bowl being on an exclusive stream on an app in maybe a decade.
You can get SNF from an antenna l, so I just don't think it's the same thing. I love the NFL and it would have never occurred to me to get Peacock until I was forced to for one game.

And I'm no Goodell fan but he said he will never allow the Super Bowl to be streaming only as long as he's commissioner.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
You can get SNF from an antenna l, so I just don't think it's the same thing. I love the NFL and it would have never occurred to me to get Peacock until I was forced to for one game.

And I'm no Goodell fan but he said he will never allow the Super Bowl to be streaming only as long as he's commissioner.
Yes, but if you have Peacock, you don't need cable or an antenna to watch SNF games. They already have a relationship with the NFL in that manner. Peacock is NBC. They already air college football games and other sports.

Max airs sports as well. They will get in the mix at some point.

Goodell works for the owners. If they want the Super Bowl on streaming and a company is willing to pay the right price, it absolutely will be. Ask people in the antenna era if they ever thought sports would be aired on cable and they would say heck no. It's coming.