Amazon's Prime Video Gets Exclusive NFL Playoff Game Next Season

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Annoying but much better than Peacock, many more people have Prime and Prime already has exclusive games. There was no NFL reason to have Peacock before that game.

Also Prime will soon be the home of lots of RSN content for NBA, MLB and NHL games, they are not that different than ESPN.
Ive said before, not having Peacock means you dont like The Office. If you dont like The Office, you dont deserve to watch the playoffs

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you won't have to worry about it next season. I predict a major meltdown. Oh, how that hurts me.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
This guy is pure evil
goodell.jpg
I can't stand him ,he thinks he's more important than the game its self.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
It will only backfire if the NFL cannot convince the networks to pony up more money each time their broadcast rights contracts expire.

you think they did all this without talking or planning?

pretty bold of you

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Right. You know what I love is when Dak throws a ball then the stream gets interrupted and then I don’t know how the play ended. Frustrating. Also I love how the screen becomes blurry and then clear and back and forth.
looooooooooooool exactly then you have the fans on here and everywhere else saying "Oh it's so great I love it!" well damn maybe you have a better subscription than me lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have youtube tv, how much is hulu, any issues?
$75. The real draw is that you can add another household. I split it with my sister, so Im basically paying $32.50. Biggest issue Ive had is in live sports you are often on a 20 second or so delay, even when you are live

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
From splitting everything into a million different streaming apps (each requiring money, and a new account which is a vector for hacking attacks even years after you stop using the app), buying no longer equaling owning, and to video games requiring more and more transactions for less and less quality, the pirate is becoming the anti-hero.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
$75. The real draw is that you can add another household. I split it with my sister, so Im basically paying $32.50. Biggest issue Ive had is in live sports you are often on a 20 second or so delay, even when you are live
good lawd I can't stand it, I watch the news in the morning, and I see it's a minute slow, or like you said during a game it's the worst thing ever,I wish they could sync it better

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
good lawd I can't stand it, I watch the news in the morning, and I see it's a minute slow, or like you said during a game it's the worst thing ever,I wish they could sync it better
Ya I find myself having to avoid certain things, like the most recent page of the game threads haha

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Boxing lost viewers with this model. Though, maybe they still made more money? I don’t know. I just know I hate overly greedy people. I understand greed to an extent is just the way it is, but ***damn, just don’t be ridiculous.