Ambar Garcia needs to go

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by yentl911, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

40,933 Messages
    38,450 Likes Received
    :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Trouty likes this.
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

30,618 Messages
    20,676 Likes Received
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. The issue is that his information is unreliable "for the most part." He is no more consistent than people around here in his evaluations. I don't see the point.

And you have not heard him say that he is not that smart and talk about his LSU education disparagingly? You just not paying attention? Frankly I don't see you talking about any of his actual takes. You speak of him obliquely and in generalities mostly to prop him up. What am I supposed to do? Slog through TC until he says it and time stamp it for you?

You don't even really argue that he does it. Instead you take issue with the frequency with which he says it. And who said it was a conspiracy? He does it out in the open. You cannot even address that directly and instead talk around it.

TheHerd, Trouty and robbieruff like this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

14,749 Messages
    11,552 Likes Received
    BB describes himself as a "failed scout".

4. xwalker

40,933 Messages
    38,450 Likes Received
    I does not appear that you've paid close attention and only go by sound bites.

He has joked about LSU's low academic standards.

It's common knowledge knowledge that Helman basically writes the articles for him because Broaddus struggles with writing.

He has been wrong at an incredibly high rate.

Every year he will pump up or degrade certain players because he had previously predicted they would be great or terrible.

If he liked a draft pick, then he will constantly report about how great that player is doing in the offsesson prior to the preseason games or if he disliked a draft pick he reports that they're struggling. Once we actually see the player it's often obvious that he was completely wrong.

He once reported that Darrion Weems would be the next swing Tackle and continued to praise him throughout that training camp. He said Jermey Parnell was terrible and would be cut. He even said that Parnell was terrible the previous preseason which was impossible because he missed that preseason with an injury.

Weems was active 1 game in has career after that and Parnell ended up with a 32 million dollar contract.

He posted here back then and I pointed out the issue about Parnell missing that preseason where Broddas claimed he had been terrible. He got really angry.

Trouty and FuzzyLumpkins like this.
  5. FuzzyLumpkins

30,618 Messages
    20,676 Likes Received
    He doesn't even have sound bites. We have named 7 or so examples of him being flat wrong and he cannot even come up with one example of success particularly something that was not part of conventional wisdom.

Trouty and xwalker like this.
  6. ThemDangMartians

ThemDangMartians Well-Known Member

1,466 Messages
    1,907 Likes Received
    ...I liked the old "Talking Cowboys" show better than the latest format...Nate "Football" Newton's battles with Mickey were entertaining....Brian can go back and try to scout for the iggles for all I care!...Amber LOL....Wasn't there recently a topic about getting rid of Taylor Stern too...??

haleyrules likes this.
  7. xwalker

40,933 Messages
    38,450 Likes Received
    PFF and Broaddus remind me of the old quote:

"There's a sucker born every minute"

-Incorrectly attributed to P. T. Barnum

FuzzyLumpkins, TheHerd and Trouty like this.
  8. ka0tik

ka0tik Cowboy for Life

4,467 Messages
    2,322 Likes Received
    i don’t dont mind ámbar lol but she is horrible. yesterday derek was asking what is most likely to happen inorder for dallas to lose?

1. dallas not running ball effectively
    2. dallas secondary giving up big plays

for some reason she just seemed lost. mentioned offensive line would impact running and passing. lol

it’s whatev tho. not a big deal. but she is bad

BigD16, RJ_MacReady and RGV_C_Los like this.
  9. Trouty

Trouty Hear the train a’coming, rollin ‘round the bend.

31,529 Messages
    80,486 Likes Received
    This is actually a patent from our brother, @LocimusPrime!!! He's the creator, Star. But appreciate the love, brudda :)

:dance::dance::dance:

10. RGV_C_Los

RGV_C_Los Well-Known Member

3,024 Messages
    6,689 Likes Received
    She's probably been reading this thread.

Keep up the good work Ambar!

You'll do fine. :thumbup:

We all have bad days :grin:

11. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

14,749 Messages
    11,552 Likes Received
    My bad @Trouty and my apologies @LocimusPrime , no offense intended.

LocimusPrime and Trouty like this.
  12. Trouty

Trouty Hear the train a’coming, rollin ‘round the bend.

31,529 Messages
    80,486 Likes Received
    Of course not, Star. Loc is amazing, he's probably gonna give his rare tripple hammer now :)

13. LocimusPrime

LocimusPrime Well-Known Member

32,706 Messages
    89,360 Likes Received
    :hammer::hammer::hammer:

And the triple hammer of truth is presented to good zoner friends! It's nice if trouty to correct but there was no need. You guys are both great buds and posters !

14. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

4,582 Messages
    5,576 Likes Received
    Brugler would be game over, mic drop. But he wouldn't last 2 shows dealing with Mick.

RJ_MacReady likes this.
  15. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

1,549 Messages
    2,443 Likes Received
    Micro-aggression

JoeKing likes this.
  16. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

4,582 Messages
    5,576 Likes Received
    If Amber goes, I go.

JoeKing and RGV_C_Los like this.
  17. plasticman

plasticman Well-Known Member

2,521 Messages
    4,456 Likes Received
    You are right, of course. I just wish you''d said it in a way I could understand.

You know, it's good guys like you that make us jerks look like jerks.

My girlfriend is watching her favorite show on TV, I'm gonna go make her some cheese dip. I'd go tell her but I'm not allowed to speak during her favorite show.

18. FuzzyLumpkins

30,618 Messages
    20,676 Likes Received
    Seems you have a problem with resorting to extremes and mutual respect is a concept that you find difficult.

Trouty likes this.
  19. plasticman

plasticman Well-Known Member

2,521 Messages
    4,456 Likes Received
    Fuzzy Lumpkins,

Seems you have a problem with my style of humor. Sorry I had hoped that you were familiar enough with my posts to realize that I am a respectfull person.

I was just trying to lighten up the conversation by assuming the role of paranoid fanatical NFL fan threatened by the changing times.

Perhaps , in some ways I am just a little like that, I believe we all may be a lirtle unsettled by all the recent contoversies and how it may actually effect our team....some where deep inside....

....Of couese, not in an extreme chauvinistic way that I described.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm not a bad guy. There is a reasonable percentage of people who actually tolerate me.

Trouty, Idgit and FuzzyLumpkins like this.
  20. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

1,549 Messages
    2,443 Likes Received
    Fear not my son, simply attend "Menopause, the musical", read 6 chapters of Saul Alinsky, and 3 weekends of charity work at Planned Parenthood and your sins will be forgiven. Now go forth and commit no further Micro- aggressions

Trouty and Melonfeud like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.