American Idol season 13

kristie

Reaction score
Jessica won me over with "Jolene", bottom two? Bologna......

How in the world are Sam and Alex still there? What a joke!

I find myself just fast-forwarding through most of it now to the point of almost not wanting to watch it anymore. That started quite a few weeks ago........

i was pretty mad about that myself. i just hope she kicks butt tomorrow.

kristie

Reaction score
not happy with the so-called "twist" that happened on tonight's show. it was so dumb. i mean, i understand that sam's time was up & all, but to put viewers & the contestants through that kind of torture was stupid! :mad:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not happy with the so-called "twist" that happened on tonight's show. it was so dumb. i mean, i understand that sam's time was up & all, but to put viewers & the contestants through that kind of torture was stupid! :mad:

AI is.........

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ii0ISiQxJ9WSUX1PDVKLk8g8hCWAuI_Y8t43M0ZBiOqMDjgwMA

But whatever, just glad he is finally gone, never should have even made the top whatever it was.

kristie

Reaction score
AI is.........

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ii0ISiQxJ9WSUX1PDVKLk8g8hCWAuI_Y8t43M0ZBiOqMDjgwMA

But whatever, just glad he is finally gone, never should have even made the top whatever it was.

top 5.

kristie

Reaction score
That bites, really wanted Alex to go next!

we'll see. there are people, probably fans of sam, who are mad at alex for voting no in that stupid little "twist" the show pulled on thursday. then again caleb may be the one leaving.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
OMG Jena's rendition of "Can't Help Falling In Love" was AMAZING!!! The best performance from any contestant this season imo!

kristie

Reaction score
my other favorite jena performance from tonight:

i've been a pat benetar fan ever since i was a little kid. so happy jena did this song. :D

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/ame...med-in-season-14-all-judges-likely-to-return/

It looks like all the judges are returning next season but the hours are going to be cut. I really think with the show not airing as many hours next season as usual it might be the beginning of the end.

"The Voice" needs to consider this as well. They are in overkill mode and this season is dragging on over there. The execs are going to wear these shows out and people will lose interest, most already have with AI.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
"The Voice" needs to consider this as well. They are in overkill mode and this season is dragging on over there. The execs are going to wear these shows out and people will lose interest, most already have with AI.

I completely agree! Also with The Voice they don't let much time go by before starting a new season. It's crazy that during one season they are already filming the next season.