American Idol season 13

kristie

Reaction score
WI_lOeFpGKlj-mMGUJC1OqopcbXdwyPPxbcAqWSozCZhZh9fV_0O__HImZE2qjyv7rkf=w300

heads or tails? lol :D

kristie

Reaction score
i am so mad right now! as far as i'm concerned, caleb didn't deserve to win. he became so predictable as the show went on. i mean, you knew what kind of song he was going to sing before you even knew the name of it. the comments he made a few weeks ago where he dissed his fans should have made people think differently of him. i know that this show's core audience is older women, known as cougars, who vote for guys like him on these shows. i know this show isn't the huge deal it used to be, but this is just stupid IMO. :mad::mad:

sorry about the rant. i had a lot to get off my chest.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
i am so mad right now! as far as i'm concerned, caleb didn't deserve to win. he became so predictable as the show went on. i mean, you knew what kind of song he was going to sing before you even knew the name of it. the comments he made a few weeks ago where he dissed his fans should have made people think differently of him. i know that this show's core audience is older women, known as cougars, who vote for guys like him on these shows. i know this show isn't the huge deal it used to be, but this is just stupid IMO. :mad::mad:

sorry about the rant. i had a lot to get off my chest.

You know I feel the same way! It's crazy how only 5 females have won in 13 seasons! Yet American Idol's most successful winning contestants are female (Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood). Oh well I really think Jena will go much farther than Caleb in the music business and I wouldn't be surprised if Caleb turns out to be Bo Bice 2.0

kristie

Reaction score
You know I feel the same way! It's crazy how only 5 females have won in 13 seasons! Yet American Idol's most successful winning contestants are female (Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood). Oh well I really think Jena will go much farther than Caleb in the music business and I wouldn't be surprised if Caleb turns out to be Bo Bice 2.0

this will probably be like the season i started watching the show, season 2, where the runner-up, clay aiken, outsold the guy who beat him, ruben studdard.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
this will probably be like the season i started watching the show, season 2, where the runner-up, clay aiken, outsold the guy who beat him, ruben studdard.

Yep! Or the season where Adam Lambert has done more than the winner Kris Allen. Boy did that guy flop lol.