American Idol season 14

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just watched this weeks show and still trying to figure out how these were "anthem" songs.........Justin Bieber? Please

kristie

Reaction score
Oh, and Tyanna is next to go, she is worse than that Kelly Pickler :laugh:

i actually think that tyanna is better then kellie pickler. besides the person i think will be going home next is rayvon even though his voice is wonderful.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I don't watch American Idol at all, and never have. But I figured I'd check out the talent so I followed the last link and saw that the girl Jax was from NJ, so I figured I could root for her. But when I pulled up videos of her singing I just don't understand how she's a finalist on a singing show. Apparently I have no ear for what good singing is. I'd probably have had her third or fourth at our local high school talent show that we attended last week.

Since this is a popularity based show (viewers vote, right?) I obviously just don't understand what makes a singer popular on any level.

kristie

Reaction score
I don't watch American Idol at all, and never have. But I figured I'd check out the talent so I followed the last link and saw that the girl Jax was from NJ, so I figured I could root for her. But when I pulled up videos of her singing I just don't understand how she's a finalist on a singing show. Apparently I have no ear for what good singing is. I'd probably have had her third or fourth at our local high school talent show that we attended last week.

Since this is a popularity based show (viewers vote, right?) I obviously just don't understand what makes a singer popular on any level.

yes they do. the viewers do vote.

JDSmith

Reaction score
yes they do. the viewers do vote.

What about The Voice? I'm thinking about having my daughter audition for that one, at least she's mentioned it to me. Is it the same format as AI?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What about The Voice? I'm thinking about having my daughter audition for that one, at least she's mentioned it to me. Is it the same format as AI?

basically, once a coach keeps them on a team. But, the fans do vote when it gets to live shows.