Among Cowboys top 30 visits is a highly regarded TE

Hardline

Reaction score
True. You just went into hiding after finding out Xavier Worthy wasn't 6'-1".

:lmao2:
Nope. I've been here the whole time. and there are sources that say Worthy is 6'1. Even the official Longhorns website. I didn't take an L like you think I did. You however took an L when you claimed I said 10 Longhorns were surefire 1st rounders. The one I did say was a surefire 1st rounder was a top 10 pick last year. my draft prediction record and player knowledge is superior to yours.:thumbup:

Motorola

Reaction score
Nope. I've been here the whole time. and there are sources that say Worthy is 6'1. Even the official Longhorns website. I didn't take an L like you think I did. You however took an L when you claimed I said 10 Longhorns were surefire 1st rounders. The one I did say was a surefire 1st rounder was a top 10 pick last year. my draft prediction record and player knowledge is superior to yours.:thumbup:
Still astounding that only two years ago, no Longhrons player was selected in the draft.

rambo2

Reaction score
Worthy was measured at the combine and they give the actual height. They don't lie.