An Angry Jacksonville team gets to feast on this offense next Week

remdak

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Jags expected to win or at least for it to be a close game. Just giving a reason why the OP thought they might be angry.
I should restate it. They are angry about the loss, they are a very proud defense. But, they are ecstatic they get to face the Cowboys offense.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
It will be the first game I can watch since 1979 that I will voluntarily miss . I can’t watse 3 hours of my life like this anymore . I’m 51 and not getting younger . Jones is putrid , Garett is a joke . Enough is enough .

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I would be surprised if Dallas can score 1 TD. I see a score of Jax 20 Dallas 6 and a lot of clapping from Garrett.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha!,,,we're fixing to DAK ATTACK pin nail tack 42 points up on them there loser CLOWNHEADS ol' boys outhouse door next week ,fellers,,,y'all jest wait a spell an see fer' yerselfs:confused:

:starspin::star::starspin:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Ramsey usually talks trash about each team, but who is he going to talk about on this team? No WR even worth talking about.

jrumann59

Reaction score
They just saw the most complex scheme theyll season followed by the most basic scheme theyll see this season. I think Jacksonville gonna enjoy this
This week they will see the simplistic. They could hang a double nickel if this team is not careful

Mannix

Reaction score
Best thing about playing Jacksonville at home is that unlike most games, 90% of the fan base will be ours....that being said, I'm hoping that the boos come out loud and long if we start throwing up on our shoes. Could be delicious.

stiletto

Reaction score
We'd lose by 30 if I didn't think their O sucked so much. It will be close like tonight....