An Angry Jacksonville team gets to feast on this offense next Week

Ozone22

Reaction score
Cowboys Defense should be able to feast on the Jags offense also. So the game next week could be a lot closer than you think.

Zman5

Reaction score
We might get lucky and slip one by while their defense fall asleep looking at our boring offense.

Proof

Reaction score
They got beat by the Titans with Blaine Gabbert under center. Sounds as if Fournette will still be out also so I'm not entirely convinced we can't win.

Brax

Reaction score
Do the Cowboys get over 100 yds of offense?
it could be very ugly next week. The only bright spot is that Jacksonvilles QB is only marginally better than Dak. So it could be another low scoring game unless our D flat out gives up due to the offensive offense. 100 yards may be wishful thinking. JJ will fire SL if it's really bad, Remember the cowboys are as good as the Rams, just ask Jerry...........

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
It’s over. Time for us to get a new show.

Hope we lose by 75

At this point I just want another top five pick in Hope's of letting Garrett and linehan go while drafting a pocket passing strong armed QB.

Knowing that there is absolutely nothing Dallas can do better this year has put me in this position of thinking.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Gonna be a a very similar game to today. That's going to come down to coaching and... Well... How positive do you feel about that?

Bortles is bad, but is he worse than Dak?
Bortles had over 400 yards passing. He is better than Dak. He at least trys deep throws mote than once a game.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Tavon Austin vs Jalen Ramsey. Lol, we don't have a chance.

Jacksonville's pass defense lives up to the hype, but their run defense isn't as scary as it's made out to be. Telvin Smith and Jack are scary fast dudes and both excel in coverage, but you can run straight at them.

9of11

Reaction score
That game along last year should have gotten some heads to roll.
I have to agree with you 100%. The worse thing about it, we had what, 3-4 games were we were out of it from the beginning. You almost see the same thing happening with this years offense. And to be honest, it looks like a whole season. We are in trouble this year.