An apology to Cowboys Nation

Brooksey

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I created some silly threads because I wanted to believe. I wanted to believe we could do it. Garrett is a clown! I am finally broken and yall were right!!!! FIRE GARRETT.

Screw this team. Screw Garrett. DAMN.

We're a choke organization much like the Browns. 25 years of mediocrity, no heart and no common sense.

Tiring.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry. I created some silly threads because I wanted to believe. I wanted to believe we could do it. Garrett is a clown! I am finally broken and yall were right!!!! FIRE GARRETT.

Ya man that Garrett can't even score a TD against a depleted Geagles team!
Oops, Garrett isn't even starting dang my bad.....:muttley:

P.S. What position does he play again on offense bud?

kskboys

Reaction score
Garrett is an absolute sham and joke as a coach, but he doesn't run, block, throw catch, or tackle on the field. This team has a load of gutless, overpaid, overhyped players that have no understanding of the privilege they have in playing professional football at this level. They want to strut their stuff through their cars, clothes, houses, and are simply just low grade, low class jokes for professional football players. Sadly, they should be embarrassed, but none will be.....which really explains how awful this organization is, top to bottom...no ownership
There is a monster of a connection that you missed. It's Garrett's job to put these players in the right position. Really simple stuff, dude.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
its ok guy, we re all family, you tried your best, i salute that. you stood tall, i liked that, but in the end, reality won.

Lets group together, and hope for a good New HC

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score

Getting rid of Garrett is only half of it. As long as Dakota is QB, Cowboys are going nowhere.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Sorry for you, brother. People can tell you the tryouts all day long but until you want to believe it it’s not going to do any good. The hardest and best lessons are those taught to one’s self.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Garrett is an absolute sham and joke as a coach, but he doesn't run, block, throw catch, or tackle on the field. This team has a load of gutless, overpaid, overhyped players that have no understanding of the privilege they have in playing professional football at this level. They want to strut their stuff through their cars, clothes, houses, and are simply just low grade, low class jokes for professional football players. Sadly, they should be embarrassed, but none will be.....which really explains how awful this organization is, top to bottom...no ownership
You’re right but the entire culture of this team is flawed and that all starts up top. Do you think these same players would be this way if they played for the Pats?

zerofill

Reaction score

Hey... who doesn't want to believe?

But, yeah they have pretty much run all the belief I have, out of me. I expect nothing from this batch of players, and coaches, and FO... except another 25 years of mediocrity.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

giphy.gif
Applause...

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I don't understand guys who make lowbrow threads such as this. Anyone that has two eyeballs and functioning brain could see Dallas does not play well as a team. Making grandiose threads claiming that they will make a brilliant come back and go to the Super Bowl makes no sense at all. Then you come back and tell us what we already knew 8 weeks ago which makes even less sense.

This is why so many people hate Dallas Cowboy fans. Don't pay attention to the x's and o's in football. Don't pay attention to the basics at all. And just blurt out things based on hopeful thinking every year. Once again, contemplate this on the Tree of Woe.

That’s a really good post.

Cowboy fans are entitled by a brand created in the past and ignore the reality of the present and unfortunately the future.

starman22

Reaction score
Garett has been pure trash for ten years . I’ve never understood Jerry’s fascination with that red headed clapping idiot .

My opinion on this would be that had Garrett become a SB coach, it would have proven to everyone that Jerry is a "football guy". Firing Garrett is Jerry admitting that he was wrong, and that is just not palatable to Jerry.

Garrett was supposed to be his Tom Landry.

kwcool619

Reaction score

It's understandable that you wanted this team to do well, and you were in a space where those threads reflected your beliefs. The grim realization is that this fan base is broken, disillusioned, upset, downright mad, angry, sad, hurt, and just numb right now. I am glad that you recognized that this team and owner reflect a serious organizational failure.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Didn't go anywhere with Romo either. Jerry is the biggest problem.

This is what all the delusional fans who don't pay attention to anything fail to understand. You have someone who is NOT a football guy in charge of operations as gm. And the crappy gm can never be fired. It's sad to say but Dallas will not win anything major again until the general manager passes away.

That is the cold hard truth that many here seem not to grasp.