An Eagle Fan's 4,000th Post at the Zone!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
An Eagles fan reaching a milestone ...4,000 threads/posts here at the Zone is probably a trivial thing to some of you, but it is a big thing for me! With all of the hazing, heckling, and flamming that I get, it's worth it to know when I get a PM or someone says "you are alright PT ...even though you are an Eagles fan!"

Sure, I don't agree with you, more often than not, I'll argue a point (especially, when it's against my team), but I know when to fold-em. I've been checked for pushing the envelope, or for saying something too strong to a troller (regardless of their fandom affiliation), but the bottom Line is I've respected the rules of the Zone.

I have learned a tremendous amount of information here, by being baptized by fire, than I have on any other board (except the Eagles board). I realize too that there are some hardcore football savvy fans; who just happen to be Cowboy fans.

While I'm sure some will disagree, I think that one of the ways to mesaure the worth of a MB is it shows through the frequency with which opponent fans engages, and interacts with the host fandom. I can get football savvy as needed, and I can take it where you want to go (as long as it's within the policy guidelines ...otherwise I'll just let it go).

Anyway, I'd like to say thank you to those classy fans (both of you ...just kidding), all the moderators, and the "boss" ...Reality, for your gracious hospitality. I think I'll stay for another 4,000 posts!:rolleyes:

Go Eagles!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
More evidence of how the cowboys are America's team

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Grats PT ...... you are a great rival fan .... I enjoy our smack talk.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Little Alice is on Drugs again" -Jefferson Airplane

Just kidding PT.

You are a good guy, sometimes I will admit you throw me for a loop, but you are still a good guy.:cool:

fweegy

Reaction score
Congrats!!!!! Now I hope your team suffers a painful, crushing, embarrassing defeat this weekend and all Eagle fans suffer the upmost pain and suffering life has to offer.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
zrinkill;1307427 said:
Grats PT ...... you are a great rival fan .... I enjoy our rivalry.

I enjoy mixing it up with everyone also. You guys do hit hard sometimes!:cool:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
fweegy;1307437 said:
Congrats!!!!! Now I hope your team suffers a painful, crushing, embarrassing defeat this weekend and all Eagle fans suffer the upmost pain and sudffering life has to offer.

+1 .......

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
fweegy;1307437 said:
Congrats!!!!! Now I hope your team suffers a painful, crushing, embarrassing defeat this weekend and all Eagle fans suffer the upmost pain and sudffering life has to offer.

Nope, they suffer a one point loss in the final second of the Superbowl. :laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1307436 said:
You are a good guy, sometimes I will admit you throw me for a loop, but you are still a good guy.:cool:

Thanks BP you're a great moderator ... can I stay for another 4,000 posts?:D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon;1307461 said:
Thanks BP you're a great moderator ... can I stay for another 4,000 posts?:D

Keep sending those checks. :laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
fweegy;1307437 said:
Now I hope your team suffers a painful, crushing, embarrassing defeat this weekend and suffer the upmost pain and suffering life has to offer.

What does that feel like anyway?:rolleyes:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1307478 said:
I picked up my extra layer of thick skin on the Zone!:rolleyes:

Thats just the Philly cheesteakes ..... andy reid has that problem too

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
zrinkill;1307482 said:
Thats just the Philly cheesteakes ..... andy reid has that problem too

Philadelphia Cheese Steaks, Philadelphia Hoagies, soft pretzels, roasted chestnuts, Italian water-ice, Philly-Tossed Pizzas ...you need to visit the 1st Capital of these United States. Oh, and bring your appetite!

fweegy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1307475 said:
What does that feel like anyway?:rolleyes:

You tell me, with your championship case all empty and your record in Super Bowls and your record in NFC Championship games, you certainly know alot more about bone crushing defeats then I ever will. Hell, your in Loserdelphia, pick a sport, ANY sport, we could go on for days
:laugh1: :lmao:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I have ..... its a beautiful place .... as long as you stay out of some areas.

fweegy

Reaction score
zrinkill;1307511 said:
I have ..... its a beautiful place .... as long as you stay out of some areas.

Just stay out of any area that is behind a sign that states "Welcome to Philadelphia"

juck

Reaction score
Future 585;1307424 said:
More evidence of how the cowboys are America's team
ain't it the truth,preach on brother.lol.:laugh2: