An Eagle Fan's 4,000th Post at the Zone!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
fweegy;1307508 said:
You tell me, with your championship case all empty and your record in Super Bowls and your record in NFC Championship games, you certainly know alot more about bone crushing defeats then I ever will. Hell, your in Loserdelphia, pick a sport, ANY sport, we could go on for days

You're funny ...no I mean it!:rolleyes:

You are someone who doesn't know "football" history. If you did, you'd know that the Eagles trophy case is far from empty!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
fweegy;1307513 said:
Just stay out of any area that is behind a sign that states "Welcome to Philadelphia"

Why? What's wrong with smog, dirty shipyards, roach infested row houses, women with hair on their upper lips, fat men everywhere...loser sports teams...what's not to like?

:confused:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1307417 said:
An Eagle Fan's 4,000th Post at the Zone!

An Eagles fan reaching a milestone ...4,000 threads/posts here at the Zone

I find this extremely hilarious... your team is still in the playoffs, we are not... yet you spend your time here... instead of with fellow fans:lmao2::lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
YoMick;1307538 said:
I find this extremely hilarious... your team is still in the playoffs, we are not... yet you spend your time here... instead of with fellow fans:lmao2::lmao2:

Even though the Cowboys are out of the playoffs, he still has ***** envy...

:laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars;1307528 said:
Why? What's wrong with smog, dirty shipyards, roach infested row houses, women with hair on their upper lips, fat men everywhere...loser sports teams...what's not to like?:confused:

Sounds like San Francisco to me ...right?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick;1307538 said:
I find this extremely hilarious... your team is still in the playoffs, we are not... yet you spend your time here... instead of with fellow fans

What Makes you think I'm not with my fellow fans also?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1307543 said:
Sounds like San Francisco to me ...right?

Yeah, San Franscisco has row houses....OK... :rolleyes:

No, I'm talking about that trash dump called Philadelphia...don't act ignorant! (hmm, maybe you are not acting)! :eek:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
PT - I've seen you take a ton of punishment, and it's funny to see you getting blasted by fans with like 2 posts, to see you go off on them is hilarious.

Keep posting, and we hope you're sad after this weekend. ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;1307549 said:
4,000 + posts are a strong hint... :rolleyes:

Yup. You are dead on.

:umm: :fact: :yathink: :duck:

Clove;1307551 said:
PT - I've seen you take a ton of punishment, and it's funny to see you getting blasted by fans with like 2 posts, to see you go off on them is hilarious.

Glutton = real funny??? Wow... I didnt know :cool:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Clove;1307551 said:

Didn't you know that he bases your intellegents on the number of posts you have?

If a new member comes on here with, say 5 posts, and tells him something, he tells them they don't know what they are talking about because they only have 5 posts!

:lmao2:

(please check for grammar and spelling, OK, PT)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think their are a ton of fans that have been around since day one, just afraid to post. And you could've been a fan for years and years and know exactly what you're talking about, just because it's your 1st post doesn't make you 1 day old in real life.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Usually when someone has 3 post and start attacking people ..... they are trolls.

and Trolls know nothing ....

Not always the case ...... but it happens alot

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
zrinkill;1307576 said:
Usually when someone has 3 post and start attacking people ..... they are trolls.

and Trolls know nothing ....

Word!

:laugh2:

fweegy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1307525 said:
You're funny ...no I mean it!:rolleyes:

You are someone who doesn't know "football" history. If you did, you'd know that the Eagles trophy case is far from empty!

i've crapped out more knowledge of football then you and your "Dallas Sucks" cohorts ever knew.