MliLa.jpg

qUiDV.jpg

HO0c6.png

wdNSu.png

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4679771 said:
Yes. Nickleback is my favorite band along with Linkin Park. Avril is my 2rd favorite female artist after Taylor Swift.

and this says a lot about you.....poor, poor child.

Reaction score
Biggems;4686962 said:
and this says a lot about you.....poor, poor child.

:facepalm:

What the hell is y'all's problem? I'm only 17 years old. Do you really expect me to like the same kind of music you older folks like?

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4686982 said:
:facepalm:

What the hell is y'all's problem? I'm only 17 years old. Do you really expect me to like the same kind of music you older folks like?

I guarantee when you get to college you will never listen to Nickelback again.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4687388 said:
I guarantee when you get to college you will never listen to Nickelback again.

I'm going to college next year. I honestly doubt I stop listening to Nickelback within the next year.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4687637 said:
I'm going to college next year. I honestly doubt I stop listening to Nickelback within the next year.

Just play it in your beats then. You will never hear the end of it if you listen to that out loud in your room.

rynochop

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4688354 said:
what is your favourite band?

I'm guessing The Whou.

I know its cool to hate on Nback, but I thought silver side up was a good cd. It always cracks me up when I see people that are 40ish hate on todays music. You realize you turned into people that hated our music?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
rynochop;4688360 said:
I'm guessing The Whou.

I know its cool to hate on Nback, but I thought silver side up was a good cd. It always cracks me up when I see people that are 40ish hate on todays music. You realize you turned into people that hated our music?

yeah I know, that is funny, many became their parents.

My son is almost 9 and I listen to the stuff he does, when I was 9, I had to listen to what my parents wanted, I am trying to be different from them in that regard.