An interesting tweet

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CATCH17;4519546 said:
We just gave Carr 10 mill a year. Jenkins will get that. Especially now that teams have to spend a certain amount of cap money.
No, Jenkins will not get that. He will not sniff that. He hasn't been anywhere near as good as Carr. That is, unless he elevates his play considerably this year. Jenkins has been terrible for the past two seasons. He's not considered an upper echelon CB. Carr was considered a top 10 CB.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;4519549 said:
No, Jenkins will not get that. He will not sniff that. He hasn't been anywhere near as good as Carr. That is, unless he elevates his play considerably this year. Jenkins has been terrible for the past two seasons. He's not considered an upper echelon CB. Carr was considered a top 10 CB.

Ok we'll just have to wait and see than. Somebody is going to give Jenkins a nice contract though because the market for corners is about to rise.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
CATCH17;4519540 said:
Somebody has got to slide to our 45th pick. I don't know who but there will be reaches and there will be some guys thought of as 1st rounders who will be there when we pick. It happens every year.

somebody will slide, i'd just be surprised if it is one of those two. everyone needs a good OL right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4519556 said:
somebody will slide, i'd just be surprised if it is one of those two. everyone needs a good OL right now.

Yeah but it's an interior OL and those guys will slide.

Look at our very own Andre Gurode. Everyone had him going in the 1st and we got him in the 2nd.