An invitation to the Dak haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Dave

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,992
Reaction score
1,406
So Dak delivered not one but two fourth quarter comebacks to take the lead today. There have been no small number of members here who have said he is a choke artist, incapable of delivering “in the clutch”, etc.

I’m genuinely curious to know what those people would say after this huge win. Will folks give him his due?

I have my doubts, but we will see.
 
So Dak delivered not one but two fourth quarter comebacks to take the lead today. There have been no small number of members here who have said he is a choke artist, incapable of delivering “in the clutch”, etc.

I’m genuinely curious to know what those people would say after this huge win. Will folks give him his due?

I have my doubts, but we will see.
Dak Bots are truly the dumbest beings in creation
 
Dak fans blame the Cowboys defense when they lose, but don’t blame the opposing defense for crapping the bed.

The Texans secondary has been Swiss cheese all year and have given up game winning drives in 4 of their games this year.
 
Didn't Josh Allen do what Dak did last week? Take the lead or tie the game late, but defense gives a score right back and loses?
 
“In the clutch” doesn’t exist. Either a player is good or they are not.
So there is no variation to a players’ play?

Was Dak “good” today?

Because I’ve only read about 769 posts about how Dak can’t win “when it counts”.

I guess the game today doesn’t count.
 
Didn't Josh Allen do what Dak did last week? Take the lead or tie the game late, but defense gives a score right back and loses?
Josh Allen has gotten much farther than Dak in the playoffs in less years, should have been in the SB, but his defense folded, and even he is starting to get criticized.
 
Lets stop with the Call out Threads.

Whether that be calling out the Dak Haters.

OR

The Dak haters calling out the Dak Homers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,100
Messages
14,667,498
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top