An Unpopular Decision

DenCWBY

Reaction score
And Elway has damaged his reputation with in his inability to find a QB for the Broncos. I would hate for Troy to have similar problems if he ran the Cowboys.
But he brought in a ring with P Manning. He's virtually earned another 10 years of popularity as GM with that on his resume. Aikman is objective and smart and always a competitor. Give him shot as he's always been successful in what ever role he's landed.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
David Gettlman and the NY Giants say hello.

When, lad, were you with that group? If any of them touched you inappropriately, let us know and we will march, with pitchforks and torches, to that FO.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
First I would fire Jason Garret as Head Coach and hire Chris Peterson from UW as Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys. He would leave his coaching staff at UW and inherit the Cowboys coaching staff this year keeping his former QB at OC and Kris Richard as DB/DC.

Next Fire Jerry Jones as GM leaving him as Owner Emeritus with Stephen Jones as Owner/President. I would promote VP of Pro Personnel Will McClay to GM then promote Lionel Vital to VP of Pro Personnel, leave Chris Hall as Director of Pro Personnel, hire Mark Richt (former FSU OC, GA and UM HC) as Director of College Scouting, and leave Judd Garrett as Director of Pro Scouting.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I would arrange a marriage between Dak and a very highly paid model so that solves his immediate contract concern. If he does not improve next year, cut him and prepare to draft Tua next year for what ever it takes.
I purchase tickets to send Jerry, Garrett and sons on the next space flight to Mars. Hire Aikman/Staubach as co-GM's and hire Jimmy Johnson as H/C, hire Romo as OC/DC coaching adviser. Richard as D coord. Jimmy fills in the rest of the coaching gaps for his last run at coaching.
Dump all the "art" in the stadium and replace it with action pics of all present and prior players and cheerleaders. Rowdy replaced by the Marlboro Man as our next mascot. Every time we score a TD, a rodeo Cowboy and horse chases, ropes and hog ties a calf painted in the opposing teams colors. Dump all the fufu concession food and drinks and sell only Lonestar longnecks for beer and sell only double cheese jalapeno Wataburgers and hotlinks for hotdogs at concessions stands. Open up the parking lot midnight before the gameday to start the parking parties. I could go on and on. Thanks