Twitter: Anae Disruptive at Practice

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I think the water boy was filling in at tackle....
200.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great racehorses are made to carry extra weight to try to level out the field a bit. If the Cowboys want to field functional practices they may have to do the same with Anae.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Big motors, both of them.

More of that is needed around here.

It really is.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can we start the Connor Williams experiment @ tackle now???? So the offense can get a fair evaluation....

LT-Williams
LG-Mcgovern
C-Biadasz
RG-Martin
RT-Knight

Creeper

Reaction score
I love the depth they are accumulating on the DL. If Hill and Gallimore can play decently, this could be the best DL they have had in some time. The fact that there will not be a significant drop off when the starters take a breather is a big improvement over the past.

Section446

Reaction score
It's an exciting time of the year with the season right around the corner, but every single team in the league is putting out similar reports for guys who won't make it in the league.

quickccc

Reaction score
Why are our most of our OTs injured or out of shape .....Brandon Knight ? .....Cam Irving? ...Collins ....?
you know Tyron gonna take his usual vet rest day (s)... but his replacements ?

quickccc

Reaction score
i really wanted to see Bradley Anae going against Tyron and Collins, .guess that's gonna have to wait til next year.
thought i'd at least see Bradley vs Brandon Knight or Cam Irving,. damn !

But at least i see a guy that im excited about his potential ...vs one that was also hyped up but still hasn't delivered ( Dorance Armstrong)