Twitter: Anae Disruptive at Practice

Mr_437

Reaction score
Past the names Tyron Smith n La'el Collins there's nothing to get excited about when an Edge beats a OT.

Good to see Anae doing what he's supposed to.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I love what we did in the whole draft this season. Man....I was so looking forward to preseason to see all the young guys and new draft picks play. So far from what I've been reading my thoughts about the draft hasn't changed.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm encouraged to see Anae is making some good impressions for himself in camp.

If he's able to make the roster, it appears he might possibly offer good backup help.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Anae always was a lock. Bernard likely is battling with March for the last LB spot. So if he's any good, he should not have any issues.

He beats March out, I wonder if they will use him more like a safety and get him on the field with Jaylon and LV .

817Gill

Reaction score
Just like Taco looking good against 3rd and 4th stringers in preseason would get the homers all excited.
Taco rarely looked good. Had a moment or two but his lack of work ethic and ‘dawg’ at a position where both are crucial is what did him in. Honestly have you ever seen a Taco fan on this forum?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
nobody left to block these DEs,everybody is injured.

Always take these early camp reports for just that. This year will be even more interesting with no real Pre Season games to see " new stars" against starters or even
2nd stringers .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Taco rarely looked good. Had a moment or two but his lack of work ethic and ‘dawg’ at a position where both are crucial is what did him in. Honestly have you ever seen a Taco fan on this forum?

OMG of course I have. They were all over here. Heard all about how great he did in preseason. Then after he left here there were some clowns bragging about a few sacks he got for the Dolphins.

Taco was one of the worst first round prospects I have EVER seen.

Plankton

Reaction score
Nice pair of tweets. Should be read together. Anae making plays on Hyatt is not something to get all too excited about.

The tweet said that Hyatt took part in individual drills. Anae's plays came in 11 on 11.

CoachD

Reaction score
When he does this against la'el collins I'll be more impressed. But still good to hear.

Yup I'm sure the tackle he was going against is a guy fighting just to make the team or another camp body just so other guys can get healthy.

Plankton

Reaction score
Ok, but then Anae beat someone even further down the T depth chart. Relevant to evaluating Anae's "victory".

He can only beat who is in front of him. What would be worse - Anae beating a guy who will be working at Home Depot in a couple of weeks, or Anae getting stoned by that same guy?