And just like that we've been surpassed by the Lions

Cowboys93

Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now
They don't. They are worth billions and make hundreds of millions a year just on the Cowboys, not to mention all their other business ventures. Dallas Cowboys is nothing more than a business venture for them. Winning is just secondary.

Jerry is content with the 3 titles from the 90s.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century
The commanders got rid of their owner...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Define "surpassed?" The Lions have now won their first playoff games period since 1991. They haven't appeared in a SB EVER in the SB modern era. Do we really want to trade franchises? This year ended in a massive disappointment but we gotta take a step back and relax. This is beyond your control.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

ArtClink

Reaction score
It happens when the face of our franchise makes zero attempts to change his model of running this franchise into the ground. Thanks Jerry. Only Washington remains and when they reach the nfc title game, then it will just be us while Jerry continues to give the 30 year finger to all us fans.