And the Cowboys Player Complaining about the coaches is

Majic

Reaction score
Well I don't know, but Michael Lombardi (former NFL assistant) does. On his podcast 'The GM Shuffle' he says he knows and the Cowboys organisation know.

He says-player 1 'is well respected and a smart player' player 2 'was very critical of Jim Tomsula'

I'm really surprised about Tomsula as he is a proven coach.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well I don't know, but Michael Lombardi (former NFL assistant) does. On his podcast 'The GM Shuffle' he says he knows and the Cowboys organisation know.

He says-player 1 'is well respected and a smart player' player 2 'was very critical of Jim Tomsula'

so Jaylon smith and Dlaw?

oh wait you said well respected and smart, no guesses then..LOL

those are my guesses..

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

My guess, Demarcus Lawrence

And you shouldn't be surprised. I said it during the offseason, but his last stop in Washington didn't go well despite have some really good players in Jonathan Allen, Daron Payne, Ryan Kerrigan and Montez Sweat. Fans and media were not impressed in the least

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Would be Tyrone Crawford. He checks all the boxes. “Well respected” within the organization. No offense to D-Law, but he doesn’t really fit that bill. Neither does Hill, Poe, or Griffen. LVE has been out lately so I don’t think he’d talk to/around DL players. Crawford is the only option. He’s also been show to have quite a uncontrollable temper (bar fight anyone?).

he’s on the verge of losing his job as well. He knows very well he will be cut at this rate. So he’s trying to save face. It all adds up now.

honestly, Crawford has been such a big no show I forgot he was even on the defensive line up.

edit: he also had a taunting penalty the other day, while we were down like 21-3 or something. He’s clearly on edge.

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
no it doesn't. he was already off the team. that story was already out there.

Slater could've easily gone to Carr after he was released to get her scoop. Nothing she said specifically stated the player was still on the roster.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Slater could've easily gone to Carr after he was released to get her scoop. Nothing she said specifically stated the player was still on the roster.
it said Dallas players right? pretty sure that's how it was written when i saw it.
to accurately report she would have had to say current & former players. to lump in one category would be misleading. to intentionally mislead would make her very vulnerable to criticism. as she reports for national outlets, i can't see her taking that risk.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Lawrence has already publicly criticized playing from a standing position week 1. He has also been taking on fan criticism and firing back against the fans.

He hasn't been setting the world on fire and needs an excuse. He would be one of the logical choices.