And then there were 4

Bigdog

Reaction score
If Kinlaw is there out those 4 than it is a no brained.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to me, why Murray?

All I remember is that the Sooners Defense was bad.

What do I miss?

I mean, I do not have a grade on him where I would even consider drafting him in the first, but he is an elite athlete.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I think the LB is out, and if Broaddus is saying Murray is gaining stream then I'm confident he's not the pick.
You made this same post last year.
Bryan Broaddus thinks Trystan Hill is in serious contention at #58.

Dallas has not selected a player like this with an early pick since Will McClay was put in charge of coordinating the draft in 2014.
Good Broaddus is usually wrong.
You'd think you'd learn after last season that Broaddus has some good intel.

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
This Murray matter is all a smokescreen. The Boys have absolutely no desperate need for a LB, unless they know that LVE's neck has gone the road of another #1 pick LB Billy Cannon, JR in 1984.

He was a gifted linebacker who was selected in the first round of 1984 draft by the Dallas Cowboys, 25th overall, two spots before the Commanders had planned to make him their top pick. he had played some safety in college as well.

However, Cannon suffered a spinal injury while tackling New Orleans Saints running back Wayne Wilson Oct. 21 at Texas Stadium.

Everything happened real fast,” he went on. “When I looked up from the turf, I saw all those faces. (Cornerback) Everson Walls was leaning forward trying to wake me up. He told me later that my eyelids were jumping up and down.”

Cannon is now well enough to lift weights and to play racquetball. However, team doctors say that because of damage to two vertebrae in the neck region and because Cannon also suffers from a narrowing at the top of his spinal column, a congenital defect, he might risk a more severe injury, such as paralysis, if he plays again.

This fact was so cold and hard that the decision to quit football was easy for Cannon.

“I remember falling to the turf. I couldn’t feel anything. Not a thing. Everything went numb,” Cannon said.

Cowboys doctors would not pass him in a physical, despite the fact he had regained so much strength in his 6-foot-4, 231-pound frame.

Cannon alternated playing time at right outside linebacker with Anthony Dickerson last season. He was expected to start this season. “It almost seems like I never played with the Cowboys,” Cannon said.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m bad at projecting Sooners but KM is someone I wouldn’t touch. Great athlete but can’t read. Doesn’t float in the NFL.
LB's w/ no instincts are generally failures in the NFL. Think Bobby Carpenter.

kskboys

Reaction score
Murray is a bust in waiting. Surely we're not this dumb to take Bruce Carter part deux in the 1st round?

Mr_437

Reaction score
You made this same post last year.

You'd think you'd learn after last season that Broaddus has some good intel.
Good to know there's a research department around here. Might you look up who Broaddus was pegging for the Cowboys a month out the last few drafts and then who they actually took?

I actually like BB a lot, and he does have good reports...better than most covering the Cowboys, but I did learn he's not accurate all the time.