And this is why we need a new QB

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's Romo's acolyte's who are a problem. As soon as they stop trying to bolster him up as anything more than a regular season stat QB, the sooner it all dies down and we move away from him as a serious topic.

Last I checked here in this thread it was the people who don’t like Romo who drug him into this discussion. Unless I’m missing something.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually it is a big deal....or this thread wouldn't be 14 pages by now....Sadly it got moved to another forum because a Dak supporter couldn't handle the truth. So be it. :rolleyes:
You judge Dak to be a bad QB based on the fact their are 14 pages mostly filled with posts telling you how ridiculous your thoughts are? Lol. Well, that’s par for the course with you.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You judge Dak to be a bad QB based on the fact their are 14 pages mostly filled with posts telling you how ridiculous your thoughts are? Lol. Well, that’s par for the course with you.

I'd say it's a 65 - 35 split that agree w/ me....to be fair. But hey...people are gonna see this how they want. I think it's pretty clear...there are agendas being played out here. And if we were allowed to speak our mind...this conversation could go to a whole other level. It's the 8000LB elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about....So I will respect the owner of this board...and leave it @ that. :rolleyes:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd say it's a 65 - 35 split that agree w/ me....to be fair. But hey...people are gonna see this how they want. I think it's pretty clear...there are agendas being played out here. And if we were allowed to speak our mind...this conversation could go to a whole other level. It's the 8000LB elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about....So I will respect the owner of this board...and leave it @ that. :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t expect you to claim anything else, except I’m a bit surprised you didn’t claim 90% agree with you. In any case, internet posters don’t make anything a big dea, they just portray it that wayl. Melodrama, exaggeration and stilly agendas don’t actually mean much

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gloom and Doom is that all you so called fans have ridiculous It is training camp. It's called TRAING CAMP for a reason. Gees.
You'll see the consistency in the people that hate Prescott. He won't dare show a positive

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No matter how bad you Romosexuals wish to bury the truth, history is undefeated.

You said, and I quote “many costly interceptions in late season games” and this is all you got? Hate on Romo and hate on Dak, hell if Brady was QB you’d be hating on every interception he has and he had 11. Dak only had 8.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
We’ve been watching him miss throws for 3 years but the eye test doesn’t mean anything. We’ve got the stats.

That's funny since during this off season i read an article from one of the NFL stat sites that had Prescott either the highest or second highest completion percentage of pass 30 yards or deeper in 2018.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I get the aggravation. A couple years ago, it was nobody can get open. Now, every skill position has been "upgraded" and there's still that inability to hit that wide open receiver in stride. When the issue keeps repeating, it stands out more. It's a relative easy throw to make.

Again EVERY Cowboys QB ONE week into training camp throwing 30 yards down field to a rookie RB that they had very little time getting timing down has missed on those throws. Please tell me all the QB's that have been perfect starting day one of training camp. You must have that right at your finger tips.

morat1959

Reaction score
That's funny since during this off season i read an article from one of the NFL stat sites that had Prescott either the highest or second highest completion percentage of pass 30 yards or deeper in 2018.
Exactly what I said...stats. I don’t think a lot of the Dak homers have ever stepped on a football field in their life. At least not in a uni.