And this is why you don't rush to pay Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Try again? So Zeke's 2 yards per carry and fumble is your idea of reality? LOL!
What the hell are you babbling about? I never mentioned jack about Zeke in this thread so go ask someone else about Zeke in a thread about Dak.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
O Line getting paid and were they tonight. If people are going to question what Dak can or can't do against real defenses, than why not question what Zeke and the O line can do against physical defenses.

LOL! Ya, their run blocking for 2.0 yards with Zeke proved it tonight.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
He had bad throws P4L. I mean, there are several reasons why we lost this game but Dak did not play great and he wasn't the only one. It's just that Dak is the most important player on the team so when he doesn't play well, it has a much greater impact then other positions IMO.
Well stated. That result was a total team effort.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
I havent been a Dak supporter for the longest time. But honestly it's just one game. He has done some really good things his first few games to be honest. It just wasnt Dallas' night. Hopefully it isnt a trend. But these are top tier million dollar athletes and coaching staffs making millions to play and coach the game. Stuff will get figured out. Ongoing adjustments have to be made. Gameplans wont always click how you envision them. I do like Dak this year so far regardless of this outcome. I'm sure he will do his best to learn from this game and am sure he still feels like he has a lot to prove.

Agreed. Geez I’m so sick of the overreactions both ways with this team. The guy isn’t ELITE. He’s second tier with some legs. We can definitely win with him. Not every game is gonna go our way. I went to school with Joe Flacco so obviously I’m a huge Joe fan. Build the right the team around QBs like Joe and Dak and they can win. It’s been proven. Dak just needs to continue.

Big game next week and even bigger against the Eagles. Can’t go 0-2 against pack and Philly .

mardwin

Reaction score
Not a Dak homer but the entire offense played like crap. Let's give the guy a break.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Saints stacked the line and dared Dak to beat them...he failed...like many times before. Not a top tier QB.

They effectively rushed the QB tonight. Even though Dak had no time to throw, he was still 22/33 and had several passes dropped. Is he supposed to block for himself and catch his own throws?

Zeke was unproductive. It's he supposed to block for Zeke, too?

Our o-line got whipped tonight and our receivers dropped some key passes. Throw in a pair of fumbles (was Dak supposed to recover those?) and it was a recipe for a loss.

He didn't have his best game, but this loss wasn't on him by a long shot. Pretty sure Rodgers threw a game losing pick on Thursday (wasn't his fault, either), so great QBs don't often go undefeated and then win Super Bowls. Well, one did....were you even born then?

**** with your nonsense. The game is apparently beyond your ability to analyze.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
They effectively rushed the QB tonight. Even though Dak had no time to throw, he was still 22/33 and had several passes dropped. Is he supposed to block for himself and catch his own throws?

Zeke was unproductive. It's he supposed to block for Zeke, too?

Our o-line got whipped tonight and our receivers dropped some key passes. Throw in a pair of fumbles (was Dak supposed to recover those?) and it was a recipe for a loss.

He didn't have his best game, but this loss wasn't on him by a long shot. Pretty sure Rodgers threw a game losing pick on Thursday (wasn't his fault, either), so great QBs don't often go undefeated and then win Super Bowls. Well, one did....were you even born then?

**** with your nonsense. The game is apparently beyond your ability to analyze.

Rogers would have gotten us points. Rogers is also the best QB talent in the league past decade.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It has a lot to do with you acting all football high and mighty. If you're soooo awesome at football good sir you'd be on someone's payroll for football not trying to belittle me to make yourself feel better because I don't agree with you. Its cool though because as usual online anonymity lets people act in ways that they don't offline in similar situations. Again even if I am a casual fan what has you being a more serious fan gotten you? Since we know the answer you really need to stop the madness sir like you're the Madden of this CZ expletive.

Ok this is an effort in futility.

Let me try this a different way. There was a Super Bowl winning QB that was once bagging groceries prior. Again employment has nothing to do with understanding the game. Stop projecting, I don’t care what u do for a living or how u feel.

Apologies for being so crude, just mad we lost a game we could have easily won.

Never mind

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yep...and those receivers were running wide open all game :rolleyes:. Dak was the least of my disappointments in that game. Zeke had no place to run and the receivers had no space to catch. The two fumbles were the killers in that game, though.

Dropped passes, fumbles, penalties, and the O-line got abused. Not blaming Dak or Zeke although one fumble was on Zeke so in that sense alone he was Part of why we lost...

KingRah

Reaction score
Dropped passes, fumbles, penalties, and the O-line got abused. Not blaming Dak or Zeke although one fumble was on Zeke so in that sense alone he was Part of why we lost...
his elbow was down. that was a make up call for the playoff game against the rams and defensive td that was called dead.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
his elbow was down. that was a make up call for the playoff game against the rams and defensive td that was called dead.

Still dude has to protect the ball to avoid all doubt and “Fixed games.”