And this is why you don't rush to pay Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ok this is an effort in futility.

Let me try this a different way. There was a Super Bowl winning QB that was once bagging groceries prior. Again employment has nothing to do with understanding the game. Stop projecting, I don’t care what u do for a living or how u feel.

Apologies for being so crude, just mad we lost a game we could have easily won.

Never mind
Look buddy you can keep trying to sound so advanced but using outliers still doesn't change a thing. That SB winning QB was still playing football just wasn't nfl so again stop with the outlier madness and talk about the level you're on. You're a regular 9to5 person not an arena league football player, a coach or anything else of the sort so stop trying to put yourself on that level. I know you just saw somebody say project online and wanted to use it but your use doesn't even make sense here smh. If you didn't care about how I feel you wouldn't keep replying and show me the post where I said you cared about what I did for a living? You're not making sense sir.

I don't think you're being crude just doing like a lot of people online and talking slick in a way ime nobody does when just having sports talk disagreements.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am not ready to throw Dak out the window after this game but I would point out a couple of concerns. First, he was getting more pressure tonight than he did in his 3 wins. That led to more inaccurate throws. This is not a trend we want to see. He also made a monumental blunder early on that last drive getting sacked at the 3 yard line. He had Zeke in the flat and he could have thrown it to him for a short gain and he runs out of bounds to stop the clock. The sack was absolutely the last thing he could let happen other than an INT or fumble.

Dak never got in rhythm tonight. The play calling seemed more predictable than in the past. The offensive line was clearly getting beat and the receivers were getting mauled.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I havent been a Dak supporter for the longest time. But honestly it's just one game. He has done some really good things his first few games to be honest. It just wasnt Dallas' night. Hopefully it isnt a trend. But these are top tier million dollar athletes and coaching staffs making millions to play and coach the game. Stuff will get figured out. Ongoing adjustments have to be made. Gameplans wont always click how you envision them. I do like Dak this year so far regardless of this outcome. I'm sure he will do his best to learn from this game and am sure he still feels like he has a lot to prove.
The guy just doesn't inspire trust when he doesn't have ten seconds to throw the ball. His line was healthy and intact for this game. Excuses just don't work anymore. He had the ball in his hands last. It's easy to look good versus cupcakes. This was the game I was waiting to see. A playoff caliber team, even without its starting quarterback.

gmb1

Reaction score
As far as paying Dak, that's a Jerry Jones problem. I don't care who is under center as long as we win games. That's all I have to say about that.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cooper is not a real #1. He's not that WR that can take over a game with 10 plus catches.

Just my opinion and opinions vary just like beliefs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He missed a TD to Cobb that ended up a FG. That 4 point difference cost Dallas the game. But nobody wants to blame Dak.
All the excuses in the world will not change what our eyes are seeing game wise.l
Yes Dorthy QB and esp Franchise 40 million dollar QB need to have accuracy as lack of it brings losses!!!

basilhayden

Reaction score
You dont pay a guy who cant even get 3 points on 3 whole drives with a dreamteam offense around him. Brady would go undefeated w this team and Dak cant even beat a Brees less Saints team.

Dont pay that loser at all

BS. Brady would go hermatile using Garrett's game plan.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
dude all your posts are the same

every time a player has a bad game, you blame it on "the game plan"

you did the same thing all last week about Jaylon

Because it often is the game plan. Pay attention please.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Don't give me crappy offensive playcalling..

Don't give me Gallup is hurt..

I agree a better game plan + Gallup probably = a win.

But if Dak wants top-tier QB $$, then he takes this game on his shoulders and wins it. Like Brady and Rodgers would do in their prime. Despite the negatives, they find a way to win.

Dak is a fine second tier QB. Not top tier. This was NOT, I repeat NOT a great defense we went up against. And by the way, where were Dak's legs during this game? Did he take off and run at all?

Pathetic.

Yes he's q top tier QB, just give him all of Zeke's money

Frozen700

Reaction score
Don't give me crappy offensive playcalling..

Don't give me Gallup is hurt..

I agree a better game plan + Gallup probably = a win.

But if Dak wants top-tier QB $$, then he takes this game on his shoulders and wins it. Like Brady and Rodgers would do in their prime. Despite the negatives, they find a way to win.

Dak is a fine second tier QB. Not top tier. This was NOT, I repeat NOT a great defense we went up against. And by the way, where were Dak's legs during this game? Did he take off and run at all?

Pathetic.

Exactly

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Look, I am a Dak critic. He didn’t play well, he is who I thought he was once they shut Zeke down, etc. He was not good.

But the fumbles by others hurt most.

Section446

Reaction score
Yup, the Dak that was among the worst QB's in the league was back lsst night. Zero rush to pay the guy, wouldn't even consider it until after the season.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Maybe the bad pass to Cobb in the back of the end zone hurt more than the fumbles. A good pass would have won this game.

You mean on the play where pass protection failed him and he was running for his life?

What about the pass that slipped through cobbs hands a little later in the game?

I can cherry pick plays as well bud.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Someone find me 3 bad throws he made. I’ll spot you one with the throw to Cobb in back of end zone but that is REALLY nit picking.

outside of holding the ball too long on the sack on final drive he made good decisions.

I don't see how one can blame Dak for that. We had NO time outs. A short pass isn't going to help us, especially when the Saints were defending the sidelines.