And with the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select..

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
QB

Sorry but if we have the 1st pick you have to take the opportunity to grab a franchise QB when there is no top 5 talent in a area of need.

Reaction score
SDogo;3648873 said:
QB

Sorry but if we have the 1st pick you have to take the opportunity to grab a franchise QB when there is no top 5 talent in a area of need.

.................................. Patrick Peterson....................... Best player overall IMO in the whole draft. Better then Luck. And he is w/o a doubt a top 5 talent, CB is a position of need....

If we draft Luck 1st overall, he's not starting till after Romo retires.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
SDogo;3648873 said:
QB

Ya lets get a qb so he can get destroyed because of our crap oline. Lets not adress our awful safeties or lbs. You are awful at stuff.

cjr126

Benched
Reaction score
this team has so many holes they would need 10 #1 picks to even come close to fixing them

the cowboys best chance is to have no football next year

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3648881 said:
Ya lets get a qb so he can get destroyed because of our crap oline. Lets not adress our awful safeties or lbs. You are awful at stuff.
What OL/S/LB is worth the number one pick?

Luck or Peterson.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Andrew Luck if he declares. If you are sitting at #1 you take a franchise qb. Romo will be 31 next season, you groom the kid for 2-3 years like the Pack did with Rodgers.

They could try and trade out an acquire extra picks, but with Jerry at GM he'd spend them on st guys who can't play st and are out of the league in 3 months.

Reaction score
locked&loaded;3648881 said:

READ THE THREAD. IT CLEARLY SAYS 1ST OVERALL.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SDogo;3648873 said:
QB

Except for when you already have a franchise QB....and there is top 5 talent at OL.

Address the OL....it's a no-brainer IMO.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CowboyWay;3648861 said:
LB? DE?

Whats your flavor?

If the cowboys draft a LB or DE in the first round I'll blow dallas up.

Say it with me now...

OFFENSIVE LINEMAN.

SDogo

Reaction score
Dash28;3648893 said:
What OL/S/LB is worth the number one pick?

I guess that's a hard concept to understand.

People still think the draft is about grabbing a position no matter what.

Ren

Reaction score
SDogo;3648873 said:
QB

Unless there's a beast of a there OT i agree, we're only going to get 4-5 more good years out of Romo. We have so many needs right now that we probably won't be good enough to make a run within that time frame and not getting a QB means post Aikman era all over again

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
tomson75;3648901 said:
Except for when you already have a franchise QB....and there is top 5 talent at OL.

Who are you taking that high on the OL in this draft?

SDogo

Reaction score
tomson75;3648901 said:

Who at OL?