And with the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select..

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Blackspider214;3648947 said:
Knowing this franchise, we will trade that pick for some 2nd rounders and beef up our depth for special teams.

:laugh2:

:laugh2:

I lol'd.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3648959 said:
If we have the first overall pick, we take Patrick Peterson, not Andrew Luck. End of discussion.

No, we don't. We trade down. NOW... it's the end of discussion.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Ren;3648936 said:
That's like saying "I don't need to work, i might win the lottery again" :rolleyes:

Thats like saying getting a good qb is 1 in 54 million. dumb simile. move along.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3648952 said:
Do you realize how early it is in the year? Who knows whos going first? who knows who will get hurt or declare. I sware if we could line up all the uneducated people in the world and just gun them down...

If you cant realize what this team needs you need a heavy dose of morphine and some kind of lobotomy.

Exactly.....anyone that thinks there will be no top 3 value at OL is kidding themselves.

A top 5 QB is the last thing we need to draft. Hell, I'd rather spend a top 5 pick on a Safety.

We need help at RG, RT, and C....and depth everywhere on the OL. If we're sitting on a high first round pick and we don't go OL....

Reaction score
locked&loaded;3648952 said:
Do you realize how early it is in the year? Who knows whos going first? who knows who will get hurt or declare. I sware if we could line up all the uneducated people in the world and just gun them down...

If you cant realize what this team needs you need a heavy dose of morphine and some kind of lobotomy.

Omg, this guy is actually ********. Do you even follow college football or the draft? Didn't think so. If you did, you'd have an idea of who is going where. ******. NO O-LINEMAN, SAFETY, OR MIDDLE LINEBACKER IS GOOD ENOUGH TO GO FIRST OVERALL, PERIOD. Do you understand? I know what this team needs, thanks. You don't REACH for a position of need if THERES NO VALUE. Please, name me one MLB, safety, or Lineman thats worthy of going 1st overall? Till then ****

BTW talk about being uneducated. It's Swear, not I sware. LOL

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nirvana;3648978 said:
Trade down, draft an OT and a FS.

It moved.

This would be an ideal scenario.

Followed by our standard ILB in the second, of course.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3648912 said:
Who at OL?

I say Sherrod will surprise every one when they see how athletic he is at the combine

I seen him at no 5

put him at RG then we got backup LT

other wise I pick Luck do what the packers did with Rodgers oh an fire our QB coach gawd I hate Wade Wilson

then it might be Petersen

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
tomson75;3648986 said:
We need help at RG, RT, and C....and depth everywhere on the OL. If we're sitting on a high first round pick and we don't go OL....

Everything else you said is pointless.

YOU DONT DRAFT RG's, RT's or Centers with top 5 picks let alone top 10 or 15.

Good grief.........

I'll also be willing to be my house you dont see a OL period ranked as a top 5 selection come April. It's not that early in the college season to say that.

Ren

Reaction score
locked&loaded;3648983 said:
Thats like saying getting a good qb is 1 in 54 million. dumb simile. move along.

yeah i'm stupid for not wanting to bet the future on getting lucky and finding another Romo :rolleyes:

Let's reach for the best OL even if there's not one there and screw our selves over for years to come once Romo is done

SDogo

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3648998 said:
I say Sherrod will surprise every one when they see how athletic he is at the combine

I seen him at no 5

put him at RG then we got backup LT

other wise I pick Luck do what the packers did with Rodgers oh an fire our QB coach gawd I hate Wade Wilson

then it might be Petersen

He will go 6-10. He has great athletic ability but your going to find his measurables will not be enough to get him in the top 5

SDogo

Reaction score
Apollo Creed;3649011 said:
DeAndre McDaniel safety from Clemson.

Love him, not top 5 but I would love to find a way to land him

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Ren;3649004 said:
yeah i'm stupid for not wanting to bet the future on getting lucky and finding another Romo :rolleyes:

Let's reach for the best OL even if there's not one there and screw our selves over for years to come once Romo is done

Any QB we draft now will be near 30 by the time Romo is done.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SDogo;3649001 said:

Good grief.........

I'll also be willing to be my house you dont see a OL period ranked as a top 5 selection come April. It's not that early in the college season to say that.

YOu most certainly do if there's a RG, RT, or Center worth a top 5 pick.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3649001 said:

Good grief.........

I think after the senior bowl games an the combine Sherrod will be a top 5 pick