Andrew Booth, come on down!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The secondary play was the strength of the defense, while the quarterback play was the weakness of the offense.

It seems this team might do well to find a promising QB to sign, since Dak can no longer be afforded in the future.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
I am not going to get carried away over the way Booth played last night.

I do like the way he plays a physical game and will come up and support the run defense. I am not sold on his coverage abilities just yet. He is better than Wright but that's not saying much. We know who the top 3 CBs are and my guess is they like Carson more than Booth. I think Booth is the 5th right now. I am not impressed with Scott or Butler. I also think Mukuamu needs to step up next week.

Carson

Reaction score
I am not going to get carried away over the way Booth played last night.

I do like the way he plays a physical game and will come up and support the run defense. I am not sold on his coverage abilities just yet. He is better than Wright but that's not saying much. We know who the top 3 CBs are and my guess is they like Carson more than Booth. I think Booth is the 5th right now. I am not impressed with Scott or Butler. I also think Mukuamu needs to step up next week.
At worst, he takes the Noah Igbinoghene role. Final CB, active some guys, inactive when they need other bodies.

But with him being a former 2nd round pick and trading for him, he likely has the inside track to the 53.