Andy Dalton Appreciation Thread

Proof

Reaction score
Hate. Pure Hate

31 points on the road against a team that just beat the Packers, Lions, and Bears in back to back to back weeks.

It was a pretty impressive performance. I’m happy for the guy (and the team). He was making some pretty decisive throws too

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hate. Pure Hate

31 points on the road against a team that just beat the Packers, Lions, and Bears in back to back to back weeks.
You have no right to talk after all of the grief and consternation you have given Dak over the years even when the Cowboys win!

YOU are the epitome of PURE HATE!

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I must've been watching a different game.

Terrible INT, almost gave it away at the end.

I saw the same Dalton that led to the first overall pick and was let go by the Bengals. Dude cannot play anymore.
I love Dak, I really do. Dude is an inspiration. But outside of that horrible pick, Dalton played great. Dude was throwing lazers. I love Gallup, but he dropped 3 perfect passes. I’m just happy for the dub. :flagwave:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dalton played well enough, but funny he doesn’t get the same treatment as Dak after a win. Where are all the fans who after every other win make this forum miserable dissecting every bad throw (and there were plenty today), every sack instead of throwing it away, every check down instead of throwing deep, every time a wide open receiver wasn’t seen, and the constant reminder of the defeated team being bad with a losing record (Minnesota is tied for the bottom of their division which has only 1 team with a winning record, and the Vikings have only 1 win more than Dallas with their starting QB and fewer key injuries).

I support Andy Dalton 100% because he is our QB this season. I hope he survives that Washington front 7 next week, leads us to a win and eventually the division title. Any Dak fan that doesn’t want that has a problem. And any Dak “hater” who wants to use a division title this season to downplay Dak’s importance to the team also has a problem. Nothing that happens the rest of this season has anything to do with Dak, and it’s sad that he is brought up in every thread.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dalton played well enough, but funny he doesn’t get the same treatment as Dak after a win. Where are all the fans who after every other win make this forum miserable dissecting every bad throw (and there were plenty today), every sack instead of throwing it away, every check down instead of throwing deep, every time a wide open receiver wasn’t seen, and the constant reminder of the defeated team being bad with a losing record (Minnesota is tied for the bottom of their division which has only 1 team with a winning record, and the Vikings have only 1 win more than Dallas with their starting QB and fewer key injuries).

I support Andy Dalton 100% because he is our QB this season. I hope he survives that Washington front 7 next week, leads us to a win and eventually the division title. Any Dak fan that doesn’t want that has a problem. And any Dak “hater” who wants to use a division title this season to downplay Dak’s importance to the team also has a problem. Nothing that happens the rest of this season has anything to do with Dak, and it’s sad that he is brought up in every thread.
This!!! ^^^^

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I saw the same Dalton that led to the first overall pick and was let go by the Bengals. Dude cannot play anymore.
Defense played well in the first half. Despite the bad interception. They actually got two...TWO turnovers and made stops and gave up 7 points.

Like you said, he almost gave it away in the end...he drove the bus and he should buy dinner for Zeke who had a great game.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Defense defense defense. They actually got two turnovers and made stops in the first half..hadn't seen that in a long while. Dalton nicely drove the bus.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The defense FOLDED in the second half and let Cousins have a 140 rating.

Lets not pretend the defense carried this team to a W. Dalton led a 4QC and a GWD

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Try not to get to worked up about the win.