Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's okay to still root for the team. Andy's here for this reason. I look forward to seeing how he does.
Mend well and fully Dak.
The troops soldier on.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You want to copyright that, it's so funny. :lmao2:
I am only holding Dalton to the same standard Dak was held to. Seems like you didn’t have a problem when people said it about Dak, but now have an issue when it is said about Dalton.

Scotman

Reaction score
You presume that but I never inferred that in the least.....but it is what it is.

So, you literally had no sense that your thread celebrating Dalton's tenor beginning with all the exclamation marks would send that signal?

So, you either have no class or no ability to write well enough to send the right signals.

khiladi

Reaction score
Guy has been the backup, probably just getting a few snaps in practice. Shortened training camp, no pre-season, i think he threw one pass in Atlanta. He was still able to come off the bench and help us get the W against a division rival. Those passes to Gallup at the end were beautiful (amazing catches too). I, for one, think we will be just fine with Dalton at QB for the rest of the season.

Get well soon Dak.

He was actually throwing pretty significantly in training camp and had better numbers than Dak.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's not going to be the franchise going forward despite the fantasies of some here but, unlike Cooper Rush and every clown QB we had in 2015, Dalton does give you a chance.

Unfortunately, he's going to have to try to outscore the same crappy defense we had with Dak at QB.

Darkhound

Reaction score
I cannot deny that I wanted SOOO BAD to see Dalton start some games.. but not with an injury of this Caliber on Dak

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So, you literally had no sense that your thread celebrating Dalton's tenor beginning with all the exclamation marks would send that signal?

So, you either have no class or no ability to write well enough to send the right signals.

...or you just assume things as I was celebrating Dalton leading Dallas to a win and avoiding a 1-4 start but whatever.

Scotman

Reaction score
...or you just assume things as I was celebrating Dalton leading Dallas to a win and avoiding a 1-4 start but whatever.

Your thread sent a very strong message as is obvious from the kickback. You're just claiming it was unintentional.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I didn't expect the flak I got simply for celebrating a Dalton led victory. I have been accused of celebrating Dak's injury which I never did; I've been called D bag, had my wife insulted, had my military service insulted, and other crap for what reason? Because I celebrated a Dallas win......strange indeed.

Come on man, is the concept of Tact completely foreign. You didn't just say that Andy did good. You didn't just forget to put a disclaimer up for the horrible looking injury that Dak suffered. You said: "Let the Andy Dalton Era begin," which would obviously mean that the Dak Era would be over.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Your thread sent a very strong message as is obvious from the kickback. You're just claiming it was unintentional.

Or perhaps there are too many people on here willing to see what they want and use it as an excuse to lash out in a vile and disrespectful manner.....regardless as I really do not care.

On to next week.

explayer24

Reaction score
Dalton was terrible. If not for Cooper and Gallup making huge plays we would be looking at Dalton losing a 8 point lead in the 4th quarter. Shouldn't have been a game winning drive but Dalton fumbled a snap and gave the giants the lead.
first true post on this whole subject remember we were playing the giants don't anoint dalton dallas savoir just yet remember ,the defense is horrible and the offensive line is trash