Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

BIGS87

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think it matter that much Dalton or Dak.
When your defense gets shredded and bullied by the worst offense in the NFL you have bigger issues.

Seeing Dak crying coming off that field sticks with me. Not a good day.

Completely agree!! Defense is terrible and don’t think it’ll get any better.. we’ve got the injury bug and only 5 games in the season.. honestly hoping for a top 5 or 10 pick.. maybe draft a qb if someone falls to us

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Come on man, is the concept of Tact completely foreign. You didn't just say that Andy did good. You didn't just forget to put a disclaimer up for the horrible looking injury that Dak suffered. You said: "Let the Andy Dalton Era begin," which would obviously mean that the Dak Era would be over.

For this season it is based on reports.

bigE79

Reaction score
Ive been a critic of him as a starting QB, but he is a very capable guy. You just hope you his best in this situation. Kinda of reminds me of Kitna in 2010. He threw a ton of picks in Detroit, but he played much more under control with us

January football is still very much on the table
Well he did have to play in Cincy,with a coach no better then garrett...I'll give him the benefit of doubt

Scotman

Reaction score
Or perhaps there are too many people on here willing to see what they want and use it as an excuse to lash out in a vile and disrespectful manner.....regardless as I really do not care.

On to next week.

I've been neither vile nor disrespectful. You created a thread that, at a minimum, had incredibly poor timing. At worst it was an outright celebration of Dak getting hurt.

Just a horrible thread which your defense of doesn't look like was an accident

superonyx

Reaction score
Completely agree!! Defense is terrible and don’t think it’ll get any better.. we’ve got the injury bug and only 5 games in the season.. honestly hoping for a top 5 or 10 pick.. maybe draft a qb if someone falls to us
I can't agree on drafting a QB top 10 with a defense as bad as this one.
After watching Darnold, Haskins, Daniel Jones, Paxton Lynch, Mitch Trubiski, Bortles, Rosen, Mariota, Winston, Tannehill, Gabbert,...... and more.... we are far better off fixing this defense and rolling with Dak.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't mind seeing that Dalton came through, however, the OP made a horribly tasteless and cruel reference to Dak's injury. Anyone cheering about that is a lost soul. Pitiful.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to get your emotions in check and try again later when the shock subsides and you can begin to think more clearly.

pansophy

Reaction score
The defense is giving up over 30 a game. Incredible to win 2.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Typical Grow up

Listen man. I’ll stop personal attacks. But you’re in no position to tell me to grow up.

You know what you did. You know your intentions with the original post, and now you’re not man enough to admit it. Instead you’re feigning ignorance and playing the victim.

I’ll admit I shouldn’t attack you personally.

Man up and admit you were wrong.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Listen man. I’ll stop personal attacks. But you’re in no position to tell me to grow up.

You know what you did. You know your intentions with the original post, and now you’re not man enough to admit it. Instead you’re feigning ignorance and playing the victim.

I’ll admit I shouldn’t attack you personally.

Man up and admit you were wrong.
A Dak hater manning up? You would have better luck getting them to compliment Dak. :laugh:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don't mind seeing that Dalton came through, however, the OP made a horribly tasteless and cruel reference to Dak's injury. Anyone cheering about that is a lost soul. Pitiful.

Where was my reference to Dak's injury?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just stop playing the victim and playing ignorant To what your intention was with the post.
Be careful I just lost my posting rights for calling out someone for being classless. Really hope they got benched or it’s really unfair