Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sorry that Dak got hurt like he did, i never want to see any player get hurt like that, but i think you will see this offense be just as efficient with Dalton as it was with Dak and that's going to be the rub, why pay Dak 35m+ when other QB's can do the same job with our offense for much less money. And if i'm wrong well then sign Dak and give him what he wants

Tony Dungee... even though it is as cold as hell, is right. It is a crappy positive. At the end of this season, the Cowboys are gonna know exactly whether or not Dak is worth that 40 million or not. If Dalton kicks butt with this team... no way in hell Dak gets 40 million. If our offense looks like it did 5 years ago when Romo went down, Dak gonna get a huge payday.
This defense wasnt taking us to a title anyways. It sucks, but thats the only positive I can see from this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not sure about you right now...I really do not think that anyone, lover, hater...of this team is "glorifying" Dak's injury. That's all in your head because you and others are going through a mourning session over Dak.

It's over dog...nobody that has an injury like that is happy about that...but you won't hear any other side to the situation that the Cowboys are in...you run away. It's you that is grieving Dak's injury...

It's time for a red headed fool to take over this team...hope he has a rifle.
I’m not running away. The person who posted this thread ran away when they decided not to admit what they did. Don’t assume to know me.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I’m not running away. The person who posted this thread ran away when they decided not to admit what they did. Don’t assume to know me.

That means "make an *** out of you and me". What is your point.

Things are going to be what they are...wish for the best, don't expect the worst....X-Mas just around the corner.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I find myself an Andy Dalton fan, the starting quarterback now.

But "era"?

Let's call it the Andy Dalton "interlude". The only "Andy Dalton era" ended last season in Cincinnati.

I hope he turns out to be the next Steve Beurlein and not the next.....well, you know the names.

He took care of business for the most part last night. He got them down to the winning field goal with some great throws. If he keeps that type of poise in those situations then I am pleased to admit I am wrong about him. I hope he does just that.

The era bit is what makes this seem like a trollish thread, despite any claims of innocence afterwards. Like I pointed out, for the Dalton era to begin it would imply the Dak era has ended, which put into timing and context right after a horrible injury was classless.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The era bit is what makes this seem like a trollish thread, despite any claims of innocence afterwards. Like I pointed out, for the Dalton era to begin it would imply the Dak era has ended, which put into timing and context right after a horrible injury was classless.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Praxit

Reaction score
.. I like Andy, I hope he can get us there. Though, I sure miss Dak already.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

So he should not assume to know you but you assume to know what my post meant? Damn man the more you talk the deeper in the hypocrite hole you dig yourself.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Eh some of y'all are just tooooooooooooooooooooooo sensitive. Parsing the word era seriously? Online morality police back at it again. Really hate to see it. Just because someone doesn't like. Dak and y'all went back and forth doesn't mean they rooted for an injury. Trying to say that about someone should be a serious accusation not just a casual they don't like Dak so they're happy he got hurt leap of logic.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Eh some of y'all are just tooooooooooooooooooooooo sensitive. Parsing the word era seriously? Online morality police back at it again. Really hate to see it. Just because someone doesn't like. Dak and y'all went back and forth doesn't mean they rooted for an injury. Trying to say that about someone should be a serious accusation not just a casual they don't like Dak so they're happy he got hurt leap of logic.

Come on man, you're talking to a former freedom of speech Sysop/mod of a board. People have a right to say what they want, and others have a right to form opinions and react accordingly. Online morality police can also be those who say that people don't have a right to get offended, trying to enforce a lack of morality so to speak. I may be a bit of cynic at times, but I do pride myself on not being easily conned into things. The celebratory tone that the Dalton era has begun, and the concept of an era being something that is long term, and the timing of the whole thing makes me somewhat doubt what I see as mock innocence. I mean you have a right to choose to believe it and I have a right to not buy into it.

jnday

Reaction score
Again, stop using your own faux facts as I never celebrated his injury.
I don’t think any of us has celebrated Dak’s injury. The drama queens are overly sensitive when it comes to anything that involves Dak and they will stoop to any level to insult those posters that don’t agree with them. I find it odd that they don’t act like this when other players have injuries.