Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

shabazz

Reaction score
for 4 years he was, was he not? And even this wasn't his body breaking down, and does not constitute a history of injuries.

except for last season with his alleged Shoulder tear, which was the scapegoat for the Division deciding loss to the Eagles.......and the alleged fractured finger last year as well.

The trend has started

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
except for last season with his alleged Shoulder tear, which was the scapegoat for the Division deciding loss to the Eagles.......and the alleged fractured finger last year as well.

The trend has started
And he played through it. No player is immune from being beat up over the course of a season, but that's different from one who frequently misses time.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If that’s the route you wanna go. I’ll be right here next week after Arizona game plans for dalton and you see what he is. The reason people aren’t happy about the win isn’t because dalton won the game. (Which he didn’t. It was a team win and Gallup bailed him out big time.) it’s because the leader of this team went down with a significant injury. The fact you’re cheering about the win and not even mentioning Prescott is why people are judging your post to be anti Dak and why people are calling you classless. It’s like you had the thread title picked at the beginning of the season and were waiting to post it.

Okay, so when Dallas wins it was Dak's win but when Dalton led the team it's a team win? Ridiculous. Oh, and I thought it was about wanting Dallas to win and not just about 1 player? But to you and others it's always just been about heralding Dak regardless of what the team did.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I see your point, but just one question, do you think dak would want you to support dalton or bash him??
Do you think dak would approve of you calling him opie??
I dont think he would dude.
Unless he is here, he won't have to worry about it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay, so when Dallas wins it was Dak's win but when Dalton led the team it's a team win? Ridiculous. Oh, and I thought it was about wanting Dallas to win and not just about 1 player? But to you and others it's always just been about heralding Dak regardless of what the team did.

He didn't say that, you just made that up to fabricate an argument.

He also didn't diminish the win because Dalton was in the game - you also made that up for the sake of having an argument.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ive always said it’s team wins. And the fact you’re not defending yourself and talking about that shows that this thread has malicious intent.

phildadon86

Reaction score

He also didn't say he wasn't happy about the win, or diminish the win because Dalton was in the game - you also made that up for the sake of having an argument.
Literally just said I can’t be happy about that win because of the injury. Is this guy ok?

USArmyVet

Reaction score

He also didn't say he wasn't happy about the win, or diminish the win because Dalton was in the game - you also made that up for the sake of having an argument.

He said Dalton didn't win the game but that it was a team win......check your facts.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He said Dalton didn't win the game but that it was a team win......check your facts.
lol - that's a really weak attempt to cover what you wrote. What you fabricated was the notion that he claimed that when Dak is the QB it is only Dak's win and not a team win. He did not say or even suggest that.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
lol - that's a really weak attempt to cover what you wrote. What you fabricated was the notion that he claimed that when Dak is the QB it is only Dak's win and not a team win. He did not say or even suggest that.

Just like I never mentioned Dak or his injury in my original post yet so many accused me of doing so.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just like I never mentioned Dak or his injury in my original post yet so many accused me of doing so.
How does this change the fact you fabricated an argument by making a false claim?

phildadon86

Reaction score
They mentioned that you didn’t mention it. Exactly. Further proving your malicious intent with this thread

phildadon86

Reaction score
Okay, done with you Dakolites who pray only for Dak to succeed and not the Cowboys. Well, Dalton is in charge now so let's see what he can do at the healm.
Lol wow. You won’t even defend what you did. You’re a tool. I’d be saying the same thing if you posted let the Pollard era begin if Zeke got hurt.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lol wow. You won’t even defend what you did. You’re a tool. I’d be saying the same thing if you posted let the Pollard era begin if Zeke got hurt.

Defend against a bunch of presumptive idiots who perceive to know the reasoning behind my post and think they are justified in hurling insults and false accusations my way all because of their post Dak injury emotional butthurt state of mind? I don't think so.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Defend against a bunch of presumptive idiots who perceive to know the reasoning behind my post and think they are justified in hurling insults and false accusations my way all because of their post Dak injury emotional butthurt state of mind? I don't think so.
There’s a reason they assumed. Your post history. More like educated guesses. I’m done talking about this. Welcome to the ignore list. You sir are someone who has no feelings for people. There’s more to life than football. The guy has buried his mother and brother in the last 6 years and now this horrible injury. And you post about “the dalton era” and are confused as to why people are responding the way they are?