Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Glad he could come back after trying his best to give the game away. Gallop with 2 spectacular plays saved the day.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disclaimer: I'm sorry Dan was I injured, putting that up front. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Dak threw behind every receiver practically, and Dalton was more on the money. No twisty turns from the Dalton side.

Let's see what happens with the cap from here.

The end zone fade, Lamb missed should have been thrown to the outside, he had to twist mid air, and the winning series Dalton threw to the sidelines were on the money...... For $30M+ less.

Granted it was only one game, but you guys who said Dalton already proved his worth in Cinn.

Speak up!

Dalton will show the coming weeks he is hands down a much better QB than Prescott.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yep those 2 Gallup catches were right on the money. He didn't have to toe drag or turn his body backwards at all.

Lamb didn't have to turn and catch behind him either.

What the heck do you guys watch cause it's clearly not the game

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Have to see Dalton with a week of practice as #1. I thought he looked shaky at times and I want to strangle Moore for calling a pass play on 2nd and 1 (Dalton's first play) and those back to back boneheaded pass plays ending a drive late in the 4th.

Get well soon, Dak. The team is better with you behind center.

Swagger

Reaction score
Sorry that Dak got hurt like he did, i never want to see any player get hurt like that, but i think you will see this offense be just as efficient with Dalton as it was with Dak and that's going to be the rub, why pay Dak 35m+ when other QB's can do the same job with our offense for much less money. And if i'm wrong well then sign Dak and give him what he wants
This is basically the pertinent point and what we will see going forwards.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Boy, the Horned Frog alums are out in full force tonight. Why else would anyone be a fan of a an average journeyman QB like he’s the next Aikman?

He was a great insurance policy and probably one of the top backups in the league.